“Beautiful place and professional stuff”
Review of 7 Spa Masha Luxury

7 Spa Masha Luxury
Ranked #1 of 68 Spas & Wellness in Pattaya
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: 7 Spa Luxury, is a genuine Thai spa salon that has been established since 2006. We specialize in massage techniques that improves blood circulation and rejuvenation rituals to improve your health and well-being. Today, we are very well known amongst people around the world and the ancient secrets of beauty, youth and health have been translated into many different languages for our dear customers. The ancient sacred rituals are no longer a secret. 7 Spa Luxury offers a wide range of facilities including saunas, sea salt water jacuzzi in an open air and beautifully decorated landscape and interior with teak wood. We are open daily 10:00- 23:00
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Baby buggy parking
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our massages today. This is beautiful place where you want to come back.
All stuff very professional and friendly.
Thank you so much! We definitely come back

sevenspa b, Manager at 7 Spa Masha Luxury, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear viktoriya k
Thank you for wonderful review us on Tripadvisor.We are very glad to hear that you had enjoyed the visit to 7 Spa Luxury.We really appreciate your review towards the experience and our service.We would like to kindly welcome you and Family again on the next upcoming visits.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"street"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I am really not a friend of pattaya and i think it is a disgusting city (and therefore i dis regret going there for 2 days). However this lovely spa is one of the few shiny spots in this dark place.
The spa is very professional and the staff is very friendly. I had a strong 2 hours massage for about €55 which is of course pricy for thailand but if you compare with your country then it is still cheap (in my country in a good spa a one hour massage is already €60-70).

I am happy that i went there and I would go again if this lovely spa would be in a better place (as I said, Pattaya is just terrible)

sevenspa b, Manager at 7 Spa Masha Luxury, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Alain A

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

I visited this Spa because I needed a day or relaxation as well as heal some upper body pain I had. The staff was very polite and they even picked me up and brought me to the Spa and took me home. They have a wide range or treatments for your need and you definitely get great value for your money. I also had really bad shoulder pain that my specialist worked on thoroughly to eliminate and I felt like a new man when I left. The great reputation of this spa is well deserved!!!

2  Thank Brandon D
sevenspa b, Manager at 7 Spa Masha Luxury, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Dear Brandon D

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

7 Spa Luxury Massage center located in Pattaya, Thailand is an amazing and surely a luxurious massage center. Authentic & traditional Thai bMassages are offered here.

We had taken appointment over whatsapp before heading to this spa center and a shuttle was duly sent to pick & drop us to the hotel.

Well the interiors and ambiance of this place is too good which makes it a perfect Family Massage center. Staff here is very friendly and smiling.

We took their signature massage of 2.5 hours which was so good that I dozed off and yet the girls kept doing their work without disturbing my sleep. Each and every muscle, knots and nerves was relaxed and stress-free before i walked out. Staff here really treated me Royal.

Pineapple and green tea served after the treatment was surely refreshing.

A place surely worth visiting to enjoy the above experience...!!!!!

personally i will always re-visit this place every time i go to Pattaya

VALUE FOR MONEY PLACE....!!!!

sevenspa b, Manager at 7 Spa Masha Luxury, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2018

Dear momblogger7225

See more reviews
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

It's a formal massage area, not like street and sex massage. Everything is perfectly clean when you arrive with tea and cool soap dumplings and welcome your feet. After that, you will be guided to the desired position and massage will begin in peace and quiet. I was pleased, but in the middle of the voice of the staff who talked together. After the massage, they brought warm tea and pineapple again.
B. R
Arash Mahooti

sevenspa b, Manager at 7 Spa Masha Luxury, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2018

Dear Arash M