“Not happy with dive”

No Limit Divers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Not happy with dive me and my wife experienced . Just letting everyone know that if you have an issue with your dive the owner operator offers no assistance but only give you trouble and goes to the extent to delete feedback due to his neglect to customers . Better dive operators elsewhere

1  Thank Peter A
NoLimitDiversPattaya, Manager at No Limit Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Thank you for your review AGAIN…..This is now the third time this has been posted by yourself and each time it's roughly a month apart. This have now been going on for about 3 months. Is it a case you just like to see it as the top review ?

The last time we thought that it was you that deleted the post, as I asked trip advisor to leave your comments on. It’s better for reviewers to make up their own minds on this situation. I noticed this time it’s a different account name, maybe trip advisor blocked your previously account “Punterjoe” now “Peter A”, However we do know it’s the same person as you’re the only person that trip advisor has deleted comments from. Also you mention that in your review.

So I ‘m reposting the response that I gave the last time to your review with a few alterations.

Like I mentioned earlier the first time was under “Punterjoe” now under “Peter A”

So I’m still somewhat surprised about your comments. You mention rude language... normally... if staff or owners are rude to customers then this is mentioned in there review, Like what has been said and how it was said !!

You also mentioned 'bad Dive' ? it would be great if you mentioned why and when ? There again... normally people explain the reasons giving there explanation relating to what actually happened, times dates etc., and their involvement to that particular day.
This is mainly so people who are reading the reviews can make up there own minds, giving a true reflection of the days events. That is why there are always 2 sides to every story.

Looking at you account ? it looks like you have NO reviews again. The only review that has been done is ours. I also find it a little strange. Your account name "Punterjoe" has now changed “Peter A” Was there a reason for this to happen ?

So from this conclusion, we do not know who you are ? however we do now know you are now calling yourself Peter A. like I mentioned this is the third time you have written the same review and twice has been deleted either by yourselves or trip advisor.

We are a company that always try to do our best for all our customers, That’s why I’m saying, if there is a problem... I would like you to contact us direct so that we can resolve any issues you might have no and in the future.

However If this person is a competitor and just wants to discredit the company, then I hope that reviewers look though this review and realise that this is just fictional posting.

Last... Yes... trip-advisor did review your first posting, They deemed it to be a false listing . The second time we thought you had deleted it. However the person or persons, involved can just keep doing this indefinitely, meaning there is know end to this situation. Also you can keep reposting reviews under these accounts, meaning we are just going around in circles.

So in-conclusion to your review, it's better to have it stay on our account. PLEASE do not remove this review. That way reviewers can make up their own minds and come to there own conclusions.

I would like to thank everybody for reading this ‘No limit Divers’

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"boat"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

We got our PADI Open Water here, special thank you to Bjørnar, our Norwegian instructor! This place is proffessional, has quality equipment, excellent pick up service, good price, great food on the boat and they know the best places to dive! A team with a lot of positive energy! We really recomend them for diving and snorkeling :)

Trond Espen, Dennis and Jonas

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

The dive instructors were terrific. The hot, fresh Thai lunch cooked on board while we dove was amazing. The gear was top quality and in great shape. The staff focused on safety and fun. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Went wreck diving over several days: collected and taken back too hotel with absolute efficiency.
the shop staff and the instructors are all so very polite and helpful;
we had 'yoshi' whom was EXCELLENT!!!
Boat was large, clean, spacious, and the food excellent; As was the equipment.
dropped straight on site, and great dives every time.
There are lots of 'shop front' dive shops in Pattaya, but NO LIMITS is one of the few that actulay operate with their own Highly qualified and experienced staff, AND have their OWN BOATS!!
I have dived all over he world, hundreds of times, and this is up there with the best.
would HIGHLY recommend (which is why I've brought friends back to No Limits time again).
EXCELLENT.