“Best holiday I have had in years! What a house!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
sunset view
dinner in the garden with your own private chef
dinner in the garden with your own private chef
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
nikskii
melbourne
“Best holiday I have had in years! What a house!”
Reviewed 7 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

I recently spent 12 days at this villa with my boyfriend and another couple. From the moment we got of the plane and went for a swim in that pool the Melbourne work stress melted away.

This villa is breathtaking inside and out, from the ocean views to the relaxing deck area that music can be piped out to. The kitchen is fully stocked and the king size beds are comfortable.

I have stayed in Chawang on previous visits to Koh Samui and not really enjoyed the trip as much. This time being a short car trip (I recommended that you hire a car if you stay here) to Bo Phut (the Fishermans Village) meant that I fell in love with that lazy little strip of bars, restaurants and shops. There is a street market down there on Friday nights where you can stroll along buying beautiful street food for less than $5AUD and cocktails for about the same.

Even closer to the villa is Nathon where we quickly found our favourite breakfast and dinner places. There is also a Tescos to stock the house up with all the staples. For us that was mostly beer and chips :)

I was worried about it being the rainy season, however for the 12 days we were there we had about two where it bucketed down for about an hour before the sun shone again.

My memories of lazing by the pool reading my book without a care in the world by day and drunken Pictionary games outside on the deck at night will stay with me for a long time. I will definitely be back.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Outdoor deck to laze about on. Oh and the POOL.
Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
8 Aug 2013
Nikki, i was just logging on to send you a request but noticed you had beat me to the punch. i am happy to hear you had a great time and the weather was good - thank you very much for the kind words and also for the gifts. we are at the villa now having a relaxing time ourselves. All the best,

Shane
Reviewed 1 July 2013 for a stay in December 2012

Value Location
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$300
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing