“Best quality tailor ”

London Bespoke Tailor
Ranked #54 of 106 Shopping in Ko Samui
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: London bespoke Tailor starts 1.5 decade ago. We provide best quality custom clothing during this period, we never compromise the quality of our products. We have made clothes for people all around the world.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I come to Marko's shop since two years and every year i come back. He is very professional and he's always trying to make customer happy and very helpfull.
Last year i order to Marko one suit and three shirts and i come back this year and i order two suits, five shirts, shoes and winter coat.
The quality and design are just incredible all fits perfectly.
The price is very cheap for this quality.
Next year i will order more to Marko for sure.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have just collected two shirts I had made and couldn’t be happier. I was taken through designs and given advise and idea’s on design to compliment the material I had chosen. Very quick turn around on the shirts and the quality is very good and look forward to wearing them. The price is very reasonable too. All staff very friendly, helpful and happy to have my young daughter run riot around the shop. Will definitely be returning for more when I next come to Koh Samui.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Highly recommend this tailors. Excellent quality and always will to help. Cost is very affordable no matter of your budget. Very friendly and willing to answer any questions. We have purchased a full suit top quality and shirt (designer) that is top quality material. Large selection of material and very honest about quality and very knowledgeable and experienced about products. I will be using this to order from home (scotland) as very reasonable with postage and only sends by air as better security for arrival.

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

While staying near by I went to London Bespoke Tailor for five shirts and I could not be more happy. All the gentlemen, Marko, John and Roj are a pleasure to deal with. They have a great selection of materials and colours and the customer service is excellent. The shirts are the finest I have ever owned and they will last for years. The fit is perfect and the shirts very comfortable. I highly recommend their shop. Thanks again gentlemen.