Lowest prices for your stay
R 1 251
Agoda.com
R 1 104
Fully refundable before Sat, 20 Apr
Easy and fast booking
All reviews nimman area rooftop pool signature room cool hotel maya mall welcome drink early check connecting rooms awesome hotel free upgrade the hotel staff convenient location old town walking distance breakfast buffet top floor stayed here for nights
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 February 2024

During my recent stay at Art Mai Gallery Hotel in Chiang Mai, I was thoroughly impressed by the unique blend of art and luxury that defines this establishment. From the moment I stepped into the lobby, the vibrant artworks and thoughtful design elements promised a memorable experience. The staff were exceptionally welcoming and went above and beyond to ensure my comfort throughout my stay.

The hotel's location proved to be ideal, nestled in a convenient part of Chiang Mai, offering easy access to the city's rich cultural sites, bustling markets, and culinary delights. The on-site restaurant served exquisite local and international dishes, further enhanced by the beautiful surroundings.

Date of stay: February 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 February 2024

Hello, I was very satisfied when I saw this hotel. First of all, the beautiful and displayed things are cool. Especially the beautiful colors in the lobby and the friendly service are all fun and happy
And while I'm standing here, I'm going to eat happily

Room tip: Good
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 February 2024

Check-in was quick and breezy. Airport transportation to the hotel was seamless and pleasant. The hotel has a modern vibe and there are a lot of cafes around that are within walking distance. Welcome drink was tasty! It's in a great and safe location.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 February 2024

Amazing experience, the staff is so nice and the breakfast is amazing, this hotel is in the perfect location you can find everything you need around here, if you need help or information do not hesitate to talk with the staff they will always help you and give their best !

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 February 2024 via mobile

I spent 2 nights in ArtMaiHotel. Check-in was warm and very welcoming. They gave me my room before the advertised check-in time. Room 506 was clean and the bed was comfortable. I love the decoration also.
Swimming pool on the top of the building give you a nice view on Chiang Mai.
Moreover, food on breakfast is fresh with a good presentation.
Thank you to all staff. I recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: January 2024