“Nearly a great place !”
other travellers have booked this property
DELUXE 1 BR - Bedroom DELUXE 1 BR - Bedroom
DELUXE 1 BR - Bistro
DELUXE 1 BR - Bistro
DELUXE 1 BR - Lobby
DELUXE 1 BR - Building
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

mikebthes...
Fleet, United Kingdom
“Nearly a great place !”
Reviewed 29 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

On the positive side, this was indeed a very nice apartment, but it was let down badly by a number of things. The sofas were the cheapest and most decrepit you could possibly imagine. They were completely trashed and should have been thrown out. It was such a pity that there was nothing vaguely comfortable to sit on. The bed too was of the very cheap economy variety with very a very hard mattress with little padding and made squeaking noises if there was any movement on it. This was all such a shame in penny pinching as the actual apartment was lovely to stay in ! It had two TV's which I never watched, but said there was a hi fi system. Before I booked I asked the owner if it would be possible to connect my I- pad to this so I could play my music. The response was positive, but unfortunately the owner did not return my call when I could not connect and the help given by the expert at reception was also not positive. Again, a pity! I will bring my own speakers next time, because apart from my reservations I would be happy to stay here again (in the hope they get new furniture!) The Thai lady (Khun Yai ?) that I dealt with during my stay was very charming and nice, but couldn't help me with my lack of music problem.
PS If you stayed here you would really need your own transport as it was a fair distance from the Old City. This was not a problem for me as I had my bicycle.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing