“perfect service, perfect suit”

New Moda Custom Tailors
Ranked #12 of 185 Shopping in Chiang Mai
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Established in 1998 , New Moda international Tailors has witnessed the road to greater things in the tailoring market in Chiang mai . with humble beginning from a small store in the 1980s , the family company has realized that friendship , quality of services and product are the most vital aspects of a successful business .. After shaking hands of several happy customers leaving the store with their first perfect-fitting suits , shirt ,skirts and dress , brothers John and Rovin created a network of returning customers ...
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I spent a week in Chiang Mai and even though there’re so many tailors here (also a lot of not so good ones) we ended up at New Moda and I have to say I’m absolutely amazed how good the suit came out. My boyfriend actually never looked better. I couldn’t have imagined that the difference between a Suit from the wreck and a fitted one is so big. You’ll find cheaper tailors in Chiang Mai for sure, but don’t expect a quality that is nearly as good as the one we got. The service was amazingly good, John Giri, the amazing tailor who made the suit, made always sure that we will go out 120% happy. They take their time till the suit is perfect (do not go to those 24h tailors…you’ll not be happy).
The quality is seriously stunning. We would 100% recommend New Moda and John Giri! He’s not just a master in what he is doing he’s as well super nice, fun and chill!
We will come back for sure, next time I take a dress for me as well and a coat for my boyfriend!

All reviews
"great tailor"
in 15 reviews
"finished product"
in 14 reviews
"excellent service and quality"
"dress shirts"
in 9 reviews
"chang mai"
in 17 reviews

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Visited to tailor a few shirts and pants for work. They have a wide selection of fabric and many designs to choose from. A friendly gentlemen by the name of Lucky was very professional and accurate in his measurements. More than satisfied with the end results!

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Found this tailor on the internet and decided to make a suit here based on the good reviews. 4500B for basic 2 piece suit. I was attended by Lucky, he has great attention to detail and understands the requirements in a suit. But what really impress me is the service and how he went the extra mile for me just to get the perfect suit! I recomend this place for anyone who wants a cheap and good quality suit. Look for lucky!

Reviewed 6 August 2018

I went to this place to buy clothes for my dad, it's really a awesome shop to buy formal clothes and also they stitched well.

Date of experience: July 2018