The Britannia(Chiang Mai)(Great Value!)
US$12
  • Breakfast included
US$60
US$51
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$65/night.

Varada Place(Chiang Mai)(Great Value!)
US$18
US$15
Roseate Hotel(Chiang Mai)(Great Value!)
US$28
US$25
Priceline
Rainforest Boutique(Chiang Mai)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$30
Priceline
Glur Chiangmai(Chiang Mai)(Great Value!)
US$29
US$23
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$26/night.

US$468
US$97
Agoda.com
Reviews (1 164)
1 164 results
All reviewspool access roombig cpool barjet showerjacuzzi bathshuttle busmassage roomcentral festivalbeautiful hotelhotel taxipool sidemosquito netbeautiful poolour honeymoontour desklanna stylewater features
12 - 17 of 1 164 reviews
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I have just finished a 4 night stay at this resort with my sister and a friend and we were really disappointed! On arrival it looks/feels very nice but by the end of our stay I felt that it was all for show and lacking the basics of a nice hotel! We were asked to pay a 4,500 baht deposit per room on arrival that had not been mentioned at any point during the booking process. The walls between the rooms are paper thin and we were regularly woken up by the people in the room next door to ours alarm (!), voices, movement, etc. The food in the restaurant was seriously overpriced for the quality. The customer service provided by the staff on reception left a lot to be desired and was by far the worst we have received during our entire stay in Chiang Mai. The resort is too far out of town and apparently there is a free shuttle service provided but we only discovered this by chance on the last night of our stay by reading other reviews and the service was not advertised or mentioned to us once during our stay, whilst they were quite happy to charge us for taxis into and out of town every day/night! On checking out we were double charged for a taxi to the airport as they thought they could get away with charging us the 300 baht per person instead of for the whole trip thinking that we wouldn’t notice! When we questioned this they sheepishly admitted that it was a mistake but had we not have questioned this they would have happily taken the extra money. The pool was pleasant and I enjoyed the spa but I would definitely not recommend staying here!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed at the Centara Khum Phaya Resort & Spa as part of a golfing package. I have to say that I was not impressed with this accommodation. The room I was allocated had a blocked toilet which is not pleasant for anyone. Of course, the hotel moved me but my point is that surely housekeeping would have noticed this when they had previously cleaned the room. Why did housekeeping not report it and have it fixed prior to the next guest checking in? Management needs to address their procedures.
The hotel is quite a way out of town so it can be a bit of a hassle going into the market and old city should you wish to (and possibly more of a hassle getting back late at night). The hotel is spread over a large area so if you are in one of the back rooms, it is quite a walk to reception. They have one restaurant which also doubles as their only bar (without a bar to sit at). Notwithstanding the bathroom issue, the stay was pleasant but next time I visit Chiang Mai, I will choose a hotel closer to the old town.
I must also comment on the staff. All those I interacted with were pleasant, polite and attentive - as you would expect in Thailand - all very nice.

Room Tip: Try to get one closer to the restaurant and reception else you may have quite a walk.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was one of the best experiences that I've ever had! Everything was par excellent! The spot experience was absolutely wonderful! And the service was outstanding! As a Solo Traveler I felt very safe and the environment and when going out into the city for shopping.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Centara Hotels & Resorts
jirachada_assavanich, General Manager at Khum Phaya Resort & Spa, Centara Boutique Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

dear value guest
thank you for stay w. us and give us the great comments.we are really appreciated about that. wishing to welcome you again for your next visited
warm regards
j.a.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Friendly staff, hotel area was really nice and good location, spa atmonsphere really good & relaxing treatments, breakfast buffet ++, lunch/dinner selection good, nice hotel also with kids, free shuttle

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Centara Hotels & Resorts

dear value guest
warm regards
j.a.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our room was beautiful, our bathroom was beautiful and the resort on a whole, was just beautiful. The pool is sensational and their cocktails never disappoint! The food was also delicious... I was also very impressed with the selection at breakfast. YUM! If I was going to return, I would definitely book a poolside room. Highly recommend this fabulous resort!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends