“Excellent massage, great value”

Chiang Mai Women's Correctional Institution
Book In Advance
More Info
US$47,04*
and up
Half-Day Small-Group Rickshaw Tour in Chiang Mai
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The one place in chiangmai by Chiangmai women's correctional institution and all is professional traditional thai masseuse Those who have passed the national workmanship standard already. One your support giving to new life.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Very happy to recommend this walk-in massage business. Pleasant room, well trained and professional staff.

cm-correct, เจ้าของธุรกิจ at Chiang Mai Women's Correctional Institution, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Dear GappyUK

Thank you for supporting the lady who received 5 months of training in the traditional massage course in order to obtain her certificate. I would also like to thank you for coming to this establishment for genuine professional service. Your support will result in heartfelt appreciation because these prisoners will know that society and people are ready to accept them and give them an opportunity to start new life.
Thank you again.

in 6 reviews
"employment"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Had a fantastic lunch here. I’d go so far to say they serve the best Khao Soy I have had throughout Asia! Melt in the mouth chicken, a delicious curried broth, and they don’t hold back on the extras! Highly recommend.

Very friendly service to make the perfect lunch stop.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Highly recommend this place if you are wanting a massage. Great cause and great value. I chose the foot massage but as I prefer hard massages I’d choose the Thai massage next!

They also have a cafe - though I didn’t go I’ve heard great things!

1  Thank Ane Louise G
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed a 2 hour full body massage, and it was wonderful. They organize a whole herd of people at once so getting changed and to the table is a little chaotic as they are very insistent to start on time. The women seem happy to be there, but also look a little tired. I was left with some internal questions, like "how many days and hours are they expected to work? How or does any of the money made go to benefit them or their families? The experience overall was a great one. It books up quickly in the day so get there early to get a time. We were there at 9 am to book the earliest appointment at 2:00pm

See more reviews
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Although initially hesitant of the experience, I am glad we went! We weren’t lucky enough to schedule a massage since they were already fully booked by noon but we did have lunch there. My husband and I had a 3 course meal and smoothies for less than $15 USD! We ate so much food and were happily content for hours on.

If your looking to fill your belly with good food at unbeatable prices - this is the place to go!!