Varada Place(Chiang Mai)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$17
US$15
Rainforest Boutique(Chiang Mai)(Great Value!)
US$39
US$31
US$71
US$61
Priceline
Glur Chiangmai(Chiang Mai)(Great Value!)
US$34
US$28
Roseate Hotel(Chiang Mai)(Great Value!)
US$28
US$25
Priceline
The Britannia(Chiang Mai)(Great Value!)
US$15
TripAdvisor
Bodhi Serene Hotel(Chiang Mai)
Free cancellation until 03/08
1 997
1 035
1 997
1 035
All reviewsnight marketspg memberlatest recipespg pointsthe club loungecorner suiteburger kingconcierge deskmountain viewinfinity pooldoi suthepold cityupgraded to a suitehigh floorbreakfast buffetrain showerwonderful hotel
14 - 19 of 3 400 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Okay, this is a 4-5 star hotel, so bear in mind that it’s pretty hard to get a bad review here. We opted to upgrade to include breakfast for my wife and I and get us into a nicer room with a view of the mountain (extra 1200B per night with my SPG status). The breakfast was fantastic. A friend recommended the hotel and especially the breakfast and he was 100% accurate in his opinion that this was one of the best breakfasts. They also offered a complimentary cocktail hour from 6-8pm nightly. Service was amazing, (day and turndown housekeeping service). The concierge helped us arrange taxis and advised us on a good sight sequence to maximize our time in Chiang Mai. The restaurant (latitude 18) was pretty good, though we only grabbed a quick bite and couple drinks so can’t give it a full review.

The only drawback is the price, but considering the quality of the hotel, we felt we got a good deal ($140USD per night including the upgrades). Meridians in the states are usually around $250+ per night for basic room.

I wouldn’t recommend doing laundry here as it is expensive. We needed to get it done and opted for the convenience, but afterwards we realized there was a laundromat right outside the hotel.

All things considered, I would definitely stay here again if back in Chang Mai, and would recommend this to others.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
lemeridienchiangmai, Marketing Communications Manager at Le Meridien Chiang Mai, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Sameet S,

Thank you for taking the time to share your memorable experience with us. It is wonderful to read that your trip was highlighted by our facilities, services, and cuisines. I am also glad to know that you had a relaxing time here at our spa.

Your feedback is very valuable to us and will be shared with the team to continue to inspire them to deliver exceptional services.

Thank you for choosing to stay at Le Méridien Chiang Mai and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again on your next visit.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel was excellent in all respects.

When we arrived the lobby and reception were busy, however the reception staff behind the desks worked in pairs (one dealing with detail; the other photocopying passport) and completed the procedure quickly. Excellent communication skills.

We were upgraded on arrival.

The room was of a good size, clean and well decorated, and the toilet/shower and bath area was also spacious and spotlessly clean. Beds were changed daily and new towels and tolletries were provided daily. Air conditioning efficient and quiet.

General facilities are to hotel were good.

The breakfast dining area was spacious providing a vast array of different foods. The quality of the food was good. Staff in the dining area were helpful and polite.

Overall our four day stay was enjoyable and I can not say anything of a negative nature about the hotel, which appears well managed and with all staff performing their roles well.

The hotel is conveniently located and only walking distance from the Night Market.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John W

Dear John W,

Thank you for your positive feedback regarding our services, cuisines, along with our facilities. I am glad to read that they had contributed to a memorable stay with us.

Your feedback is valuable to us as we are continually aiming to elevate every aspect of our guests’ experience to provide the best possible comfort for our guests.

Thank you for choosing Le Méridien Chiang Mai and we hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travel needs bring you back to Chiang Mai.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel staffs were great, I left my phone in the taxi and they helped me call the grab driver to bring it back to the hotel. Food variety for breakfast is good, great environment and the waitress were courteous and smiling. Would be great to stay here again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear Nicos C,

Thank you very much for your kind review. I am delighted to know that you enjoyed an all-encompassing stay, with each facility, service and detail coming together to provide a memorable experience while staying with us.

Thank you for choosing Le Méridien Chiang Mai and we look forward to welcome you back on your next visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Fantastic hotel - stayed for one night for business. As an SPG platinum member I was upgraded to a suite, all I can say is every aspect of this hotel is perfection. The staff are helpful and friendly and professional, the rooms are exceptionally finished and comfortable. The public areas are clean and welcoming, the fitness centre well equipped with amazing views of Chiang Mai.
If I had to suggest improvement - it would be to stock more than two bottles of water in the rooms that are free of charge, and I found the power points by the bed wouldn't work with my adapter.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Kathryn G,

Thank you for staying with us and for your review. SPG membership and loyalty to our brand is of high importance to us and we are happy to have been given the chance to recognise the patronage you have shown. I am pleased to hear such positive feedback regarding our services and facilities, and that they contributed toward a memorable stay.

We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed in many 5 star hotels during our time in Thailand and this was our favorite. We were celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary in Chiang Mai and we stayed in a suite which had a lot of space with a great view. I was initially looking to stay at a hotel in the old city because of location but I am very glad we went with the Le Meridien. We liked the location better than the old city and it was walking distance to many sights. The staff at the hotel was exceptional and they even remembered us by name every morning for breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Jason2284,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I am delighted to read that our location and services had contributed to a memorable stay here with us. It is also wonderful to know that you were impressed by the stunning view from our suite.

Your feedback is very valuable to us as we are continually aiming to elevate every aspect of the experience we offer our guests.

Thank you for choosing Le Méridien Chiang Mai and we look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit.