“Love like a local in a wonderful condo”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Meghan C
“Love like a local in a wonderful condo ”
Reviewed 14 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

This place is in a great location. It is very clean and fun. I enjoyed our stay here and was happy with the whole experience. I recommend this place. It's right next to a small market with great food. I would definitely stay here again with my family.

Meshach O...
“Great Experience”
Reviewed 20 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

The rental experience met my expectations. The rental unit was pleasant and the accommodations were great. I approve.

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing