“Great massage”

Charlie Massage and Beauty Salon
Ranked #87 of 592 Spas & Wellness in Bangkok
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We offer variety of services such as massage, hair cut, eyesbrow tattoo, fish spa and many more.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Stairs / lift, Activities for young children, Baby buggy parking
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My 6 year old daughter and I got foot massages here and we really liked it. The staff is kind, polite and caring. They took care of us well and the massage was really good. They even gave us a neck massage afterwards. We liked it and Will be back for facials and manicure and pedicure! We recommend!

The place is in khaosan so its really noisy though, from all the bars

All reviews
in 2 reviews
"baht"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Good massage, correct price, the people in there are warm and nice, but its clear that this street is too overcrowded of tourist.

Had the relax massage and had a good time. Recommend it.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

The spa was amazing! The staff was super friendly, and the treatment was really great. I'm very impressed I get the whole body, face and body treatment in there. And my friend get massage we are happy so much. If you come on Khao San Road. I recommend this spa. And of course I will come back to the service again. Thanks for a wonderfully relaxing experience.

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

Went to this massage place everyday that I was in Bangkok. Super cheap and so amazing!!
Had a pedi and mani as well which was very professional.