“Fresh coffee, delicious breakfast”

Snooze Coffee House
Ranked #88 of 12 763 Restaurants in Bangkok
Price range: US$1 - US$4
Neighbourhood: Banglamphu
Description: We are a small home cafe serving 100% Arabica coffee, drinks, and all-day home cooking style western breakfast such as sandwiches, pancakes, waffles, toasts and much more at decent prices as well as vegetarian friendly. Our passion is to serve high quality of food with friendliness services. We are committed to providing our guests with the highest quality of foods at their best experience. If you are around, please visit us!
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

This little cafe was close to our hotel so we went for breakfast almost every morning because it's hard to beat the fresh coffee and choice for breakfast. The dishes are freshly prepared, nicely presented and taste good. It's a small place but comfortable and the girls serving you are very sweet and even when it's busy they get the food just right.
My favourite was the Country Breakfast which comes with a decent salad, bacon and eggs and warm, fluffy pancakes. Ten out of ten.

Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

I dont know how a waitress that works in such a touristic place dont know a word in english. They played in their phone ALL the time.
Very bad and poor service.
Food was ok.

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

Cute little coffeeshop predominantly focused on tourists / western customers. The coffeeshop looks sweet and clean, kind off hidden (you can easily pass it and not notice what you're passing - we did this 6 days in a row while we were walking to the 7/11 from our Hotel). Happy we found it today. My husband had the American breakfast (130baht) and I had the nutella pancakes. Everything tasted great and the service is good. Price is a bit high though.

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

Absolutely loved this cute little cafe. It was down the street from our hostel and we visited twice during our 3 day stay in Bangkok!

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Small places can be very cute if arranged properly. Although 'Snooze' is decorated quite nice it was not done with a thought of customer's comfort. The tables are way too close to eachother and kinda small.
I had to chose to either sit shoulder to shoulder (both sides) with strangers or get poked every time someone passed by. It was obviously hard for the personnel to move around. I guess that might be the reason for them being not particularly friendly.
The menu offers quite a lot of choices and they are served fast.
The prices are average and above for such kind of foreigner orientated cafe.
As for the food, I had a coffee + croissant set, which I wasn't very happy with - average!
If you are ready to surrender your privacy and/or get social do give it a try.
If you, like me, like a private, relaxed breakfast, bruising for a different option might be a better choice.
Cheers!