“Fourth visit to Bangkok second visit to Shahrazad”
Review of Shahrazad

Shahrazad
Ranked #1 488 of 12 890 Restaurants in Bangkok
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Indian, Lebanese
Neighbourhood: Sukhumvit
Neighbourhood: Sukhumvit
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

We started off with hommus with assorted vegetables for dipping and butter naan. We all shared lamb cutlets and an assorted mixed grill. I particularly love the hommus and naan bread. The lamb cutlets were tasty but a bit dry and I enjoyed the different meats and vegetables. The girls waiting tables were very efficient and attentive. It was an enjoyable meal back at an old favourite.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Went there because we wanted arabian food. Were seated against a wall behind me was a large fellow so i changed to the chair next to the aisle. This made the waiter unhappy. We ordered some food. Humus was tasteless. Mix kebab and kefta was the smallest plate i have ever seen. The plates of the other customers were more filled then ours. The waiter laughed at my girlfriend because she ordered a mint tea. Two seconds after we finished our food the same pushy waiter cleaned our table and asked us the rethoric question: "Good yes?", without waiting for the answer and walking away.
Maybe people from different origin are more welcome, we did not feel the Middle-eastern hospitality.
Avoid this place

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank gaikow
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

We visited this establishment in the afternoon for lunch and from the outside it looks a bit dodge but once you enter the doors you are greeted with Egyptian hospitality. The food portions are quite big and food is one of the tastiest I have encountered in my 10 days in Thailand. We had grills, Indian and Thai dishes which were all excellent! I would definitely recommend this establishment :)

This restaurant is strictly halaal and no alcohol is served on the premises (as we were told)

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

It's very good restaurant offer an Arabic halal food , tasty dishes and you have many choices, and they offer a delivery also

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank duuuudi
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

All way here good food
Good service
All my friends of the world when you Sukhumvit let try this restaurant

Date of visit: July 2017