“Good Persian food in Bangkok”
Review of Mohsen restaurant

Mohsen restaurant
Ranked #1 395 of 12 758 Restaurants in Bangkok
Neighbourhood: Silom
Neighbourhood: Silom
Reviewed 30 July 2018

If you miss Persian food in Bangkok, this the place to go.
Coming from Canada, enjoyed a good meal with friendly staff.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

I was here on a pure serendipity with a hope to get some local taste. This place really satisfied me with delicious dishes I ordered randomly !

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

This modest Iranian Restaurant was able to tick all the boxes for my friends and I when we passed by around 17:00. Simple, honest food full of Iranian flavours. The service staff were helpful and attentive and the boss lady was able to handle our order without any issues. Total bill for the 3 of us was Baht1250/$40, great vfm!

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Flew in this morning and was craving Persian food. Was told Mohsen was the best in Bangkok, and it was amazing. The best fish ever!!!! Highly recommend

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

I called this place to check for their closing time and they said it was 9pm. We arrived at 8:30pm and there was may be three to four tables with people already eating. We were greeted by two female waitresses who their faces looked like as if they’ve seen ghosts. The first thing they’ve said is not welcome but “there’s no rice!” I’ve said fine and they froze for few seconds leaving us to pull chairs from other tables (we were six). The second thing they said is that your order will take a long time because “they’re busy”. One waitress threw only one menu on our table and that was that for the next 10 minutes. No one came back to ask us if we’re ready or brought the regular welcoming veggie dish. We left, and one even cared to know why. Now to the management (if there’s any), if you don’t want new customers coming to your place, then may be you should say so clearly and enjoy staying with your own regulars.