Open today: 14:00 - 02:00
Review Highlights
Fancy and pleasant environment. Expensive.

I had a good time with my gf at this bar, and I recommend it to experience something different... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
276giorgioc
Milan, Italy
via mobile
Great Cigar Chill Spot

I went to Whisgars with a friend on my most recent trip to Thailand. It was a nice spot, I was... read more

Reviewed 30 November 2018
mike6969692015
Lafayette, Louisiana

Recommended experiences in and around Bangkok
from US$13,78
from US$45,19
from US$41,96
from US$133,88
More Info
All reviews cigar bar quality cigars whiskey selection high end brand
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We popped in here for a cold beer

It was elegantly presented with very stylish decor

The service was excellent as was the list of whiskey

The beer was cold and refreshing

A great place for a cigar also

I recommend this place to relax with a whiskey or cold beer and a cigar

Far different from the hustle and bustle of Bangkok

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank Duckamilton
Reviewed 4 March 2018

They got a fair selection of cigars (I don't like cubans, so I'm OK with their concept) and some real good signiture coctails. It definitly worth a try!

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Gaga Was very friendly and personable if you want to come have great drinks and relax this is the spot

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 23 January 2018

The vibe was great, the smell of quality cigars. They offer Reyka vodka which led us into the bar. They have craft beer which was great.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 11 December 2017

Hung out for a few hour chilling and enjoying a whisky or two.

Thank you Jane for the conversation and the hospitality.

Would happily visit every time I am in Bangkok

Date of experience: December 2017
Whisgars23, Marketing & Communications at Whisgars Silom, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

Hi Peter,

Thank you for your kind review and 5 star ratings for Whisgars. We are looking forward to your next trip in to see us.

If you like jazz, we have a jazz band in on Wednesdays, Saturday and Fridays from 9pm - midnight.