“Tacos ”

Cuisines: Mexican, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Siam
Description: Market-fresh modern Mexican restaurant and tequila bar stocking Bangkok's largest selection of 100% Agave tequilas.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My third time dining at Mejico. In my first two visits I felt like the quality of food was much richer and more satisfying. I am not suing the recent one wasn't good it just wasn't as great. Love the beef tacos set one of my favorite dishes.

The guacamole and banana chips are a must. The smoked beans wasn't not as enjoyable as I thought it would be it lacked som salt. And let's not forget the jalapeño poppers !

But overall I enjoy the food there.

And let's not forget the churros !

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

The atmosphere is great, and the food is pretty good. Service is also great, except that once I told our waiter clearly that I’m vegetarian but there was chicken in my food. I’ve been here a couple of times for the drinks (a decent deal in Bangkok for 2/290 baht) but the food quantity is too low for the price. For example, at 265 baht, the nachos portion was too small. There are better nachos and much larger portions in other restaurants in Bangkok with similarly good drink deals, so not sure we’ll come back.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

I must admit my wife and I had serious reservations about a Tex/Mex resturant in Bangkok therefore our expectations were low. We come from North America with its large Latino population everywhere now. Moreover, we have been to about half of the Mexican states at one time or another. So, we enjoy the food.

This place surprised us with its quality of food prep, preparation and taste. They also make a reasonable Margarita - however, I would have preferred they let me make my own using their ingredients.

If you crave Tex/Mex this place will get you three-quarters there. The price is reasonable.

Give it a try if you need fulfillment as we did.

1  Thank GrandparentsGoGlobal
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Located in the Groove area of Central world , this Mexican place serves one of the best Margaritas and the happy hour deal of 2 for price of one between 5 -9 pm makes it even better.
Food and service is good too .
Open till late like 1.00 am is an advantage for late diners .

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

We had a quick stop at this mejico bar and restaurant near central world. It was so lovely to sit outside, the restaurant offers quite a few choices for mejico food, I love the delicious strawberry margarita!

Been to Mejico? Share your experiences!