Reviews (3 468)
2 019
1 170
2 019
1 170
All reviews momo cafe tuk tuk central world the executive lounge erawan shrine corner room bts station the main road quiet street breakfast buffet hotel is located siam paragon early check thai food platinum mall killian shopping
206 - 211 of 3 467 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Room and amenities are ok. Location is right on the central hence, which comes with traffic. All is good except the front desk service. I booked the hotel room for 3 people in 2 queen bed room through hotels.com. Long story short at the initial booking, they gave me a flat rate. When I checked in to the hotel, they added an extra person charge for a 2 queen beds room, this amounts to about $100 difference. Why do you charge an extra 3rd person in a room with 2 queen bed. We didn’t ask for extra bed. In addition, i have claimed the 3rd person from the beginning of the booking. What annoyed me even more, at that night if I tried to rebook through the hotels.com, it still showed the $100 less total.
Regardless, it appeared that there were a system error and miscommunication between the hotel and hotels.com as these charges was never called out as an extra person, even on the confirmation. Representative from hotels.com was very helpful but the front desk customer service was terrible.
I got so tired of trying to explain. Hotels.com apologized and tried to make it up differently as they have no control in this one. I received no compensation nor apology from Courtyard hotel. The settlement between Courtyard and hotels.com should have been seamless and cause as minimum of issue to the customer. The main priority of the hotel should be the customer service. This was not the case. I never had issue with hidden charges before. Watch out if you’re staying here especially if you have the extra person.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Debdyuti d, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Dear Ckusnadi,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your concerns on your stay experience. I am equally disappointed to hear that your check in experience was not something that you may expect when staying with us. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced. I certainly believe there is a misunderstanding somewhere and kindly allow me with an opportunity to explain that in details separately by email. You may write to me directly with your booking details at debdyuti.dasgupta@marriott.com and I will get back to you immediately with all necessary documentary supporting with explanation.
I once again apologize for the inconvenience and misunderstanding.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Have been a frequent traveller to Bangkok however, it was my first stay at Courtyard by Marriott Bangkok and I have to say that the services from staff were impressive! Mr Gain & the men at Concierge is always welcoming us with a big smile. While waiting for the tuktuk shuttle, Gain went the extra mile by starting a conversation and offered assistance to book the departure airport transfer (6-seater taxi) in advance for my family in group of 5 people. On the other hand, public area & rooms in the hotel are very clean & well maintained! Looking forward to be back!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Lydia S
Debdyuti d, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear Lydia S,

Thanks for your review and the encouraging words. I appreciate your shout out to Khun Gain at the Concierge desk and I will definitely pass on your complements to him. Glad to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us with your family.
We will be looking forward to welcome you back sometimes soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Location is really convenient and quiet street too.
Staff are really friendly, everyone and nothing to complain.
Bar is ok, nothing special but is ok and the pool area also pretty cool and relaxing.
Rooms are big and clean properly. If you need a massage you can enjoy the own spa or you can do a gym .
As I’m italian and we re focus on food food, I can only say they should improve the breakfast with some good cold cuts and good croissants.
Espresso is good.
Cheers

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank SimonP03

Dear Happy Life S,

Thank you for your honest feedback. We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed the staff service. We have though taken careful note on your recommendation on our breakfast buffet. I will definitely address that with our culinary team.
We hope being able to welcome you back and show you the improvements we made.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Close to Bangkok airport for early flights. Hotel has everything that you would expect from a Courtyard Marriott with good rooms and nice pool. Breakfast and meals very adequate. Avoid the terrible traffic

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Debdyuti d, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear Drgrun,

Thank you for reviewing your recent visit at Courtyard by Marriott Bangkok. Our hotel is 30 kms. from the Suvarnabhumi International Airport and it takes approximately 35 to 45 minutes in taxi depending on the traffic. However I do agree, the commuting time can be even lesser during early morning.
I am glad to hear that we met your expectation with respect to service and the product, however something might have not met your satisfaction for which we are rated with 3 bubbles in your review. I will appreciate if you can share with me the missed opportunities so that we can try to improve on those. You may kindly reach out to me directly at debdyuti.dasgupta@marriott.com.We hope being able to welcome you back and show you the improvements we made.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

Upon arriving, greeted with a great thai hospitality. The front desk officer was very pleasing and the plus point is that she able to conversed in chinse and she makes you feel so at home. With some chit chat and suggestions on how to get around Bangkok, the check in procedure is really a thumbs up. A big kudos to the front desk officer named Nan. Amazing attitude and very good job.

The cleanliness and room comfort and the staff that makes you feel at home really makes you feel that you like this hotel even more.

Things that can be improved are the complimentary shuttle, if possible please extend to nearby shopping complex. For not they are only serving 2 BTS stations which is too less.

There is nothing much to do around the area as this hotel is few mins away in walking from the main street

Room tip: high floor
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank JordanL2248

Dear Jordan L,
Thank you so much for your very kind review.
It was a pleasure to welcome you and thank you so much for choosing Courtyard by Marriott Bangkok. Wonderful to read that you enjoyed your overall experience with us. Great to know that our team take good care of you and that you loved our hotel. We do have Chinese speaking associates at the front desk, guest relation and in F&B service to make our guest stay comfortable and homely. I will definitely pass on your compliments to Khun Nan at the front desk.
We hope to be able to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.