“Terrible fitting shirts. Really.”

Tony's Fashion House
Ranked #279 of 569 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We went here on advice from a tour guide and I didn't have time to check reviews. Picked up 7 expensive shirts. I've never had shirts so uncomfortable. Not sure how they cut them but pinch the back of the shoulders. Can't wear but for an hour or two. I'll try to attach photo and you can see the bunching on the upper chest each side. Photos don't do it justice. Another tailor looked at them and said they are of mediocre quality material, not what I was told by salesman. Plus they are way over priced which makes the shirt that much more uncomfortable. I've used other tailors in Bangkok and Chang Mai and always had great stuff. Some shirts I bought 7 years ago still look and feel great. These shirts really are miserable to wear. Go elsewhere.
p.s. When I contacted Tony's they said I should have complained right away but the shirts were delivered at the airport as I was leaving. They said they are fine with my posting this review (I sent it to them), so that should tell you something.

2  Thank kingfisherbb
"fit"
"clothes"
"thailand"

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

While we were visiting Bangkok my wife was keen to purchase some genuine Thai silk material from Thailand. We visited Tony's Fashion House and made very welcome as soon as we stepped out of our transport. My wife is an enthusiastic sewer and was shown a wide range of material at excellent prices this was an excellent experience for us and my wife walked out with some excellent material.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

Our second visit to Tony's as we were impressed with the selection of high quality fabric available and their excellent workmanship. Great attention to detail. Yui was friendly and her advice and selections were spot on. Good service all round, they were always most amenable and willing to assist. Exceptional tailoring! Highly recommended. Clothing really made to fit perfectly. Excellent finish! Thank you from delighted customers.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Service level and guidance is below average but the price is high. When I got the suit several flaws had to be corrected in the stitching. They did not say anything about this on delivery and had to find the flaws my self. This indicates that they either does not care about faulty suits or they do not inspect before delivering to customers. Either way you should stay away from this tailor. There are better and cheaper options in Bangkok.

5  Thank Morten S