“Good shawarma meat”

Ranked #3 998 of 12 721 Restaurants in Bangkok
Neighbourhood: Sukhumvit
Neighbourhood: Sukhumvit
Reviewed 18 May 2016

The quality of the meat, the portion and service makes this a place to revisit. I think I need a better understanding of how to order, as I got a massive plate of meat, no bread or sides. Very friendly service and the price was great for the quality and quantity. Came in from the heat, and the much needed beer was nice and cold.

Reviewed 5 January 2016

The restaurant is located among many close to Nana. The menu is excellent; and the quality first class. This time we tried the Iraqi kebab, nan and salads. All were great - fresh and full of flavour. The cost is very reasonable, especially for the high standard of fare.

Reviewed 17 November 2015

Just as a background, I am of Mideast extraction, so I know what good Lebanese food is supposed to taste like. This place was definitely not it.

The biggest problem for me was that all the meat they served me (on the Mixed Grill item) was stale, rubbery and tasteless. I am pretty sure some of it was actually older than I am.

The minced meat kebab was a consistency and taste which made me wonder what it was made from, it definitely didn't taste like lamb or even beef. The lamb shish kebab was tasteless and rubbery. The only think that I could actually force down was the chicken shish kebab which didn't taste like anything.

Save your money and try somewhere else. I sure will next time.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

Serves Lebanese food like Hummus, bread, samosa, kebab and soups. Nothing great but not very expensive around THB 200 - 300

Reviewed 2 November 2014

In the heart of the Arab quarter this is a place where real Lebanese food is served. Hummus, bread, samosa, kebab and proper soups. No beeror alcohol but the lime juice makes up completely. We sat outside which boosts the feeling of being in a bustling area. Food quality was very good.