“Good Variety of Food”

Cuisines: Pakistani
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Sukhumvit
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Our group--16 people--had dinner there starting with Aloo Paratha as a starter. We ordered Mutton Masala, Brain Masala, Daal with boiled rice, Qeema mutter with naan. The food was aplenty and tasty. One serving can easily be good for two people.

Reviewed 14 July 2018

We ordered food from this place by LineMan and we got a wrong order -- this restaurant made a mistake and didn't want to admit it, even despite the fact that we had our order in LineMan app's history. They didn't want to change the food at their own expense.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

I ate here 5 times on my recent visit to Bangkok. The first time I ordered a masala with parathas and it was fantastic. Spicy, tasty and really tender. It was so good I ordered the same thing each time I returned (so I can't provide an assessment on the rest of the menu).
This place got busy around 6pm, however they have several floors with plenty of seating. At other times I was able to get a table on the ground floor.
I read some reviews about poor service but they were always really friendly and efficient with me.

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

We were two times in this restaurant. The Indian food was very delicious. We took the masala and the biryani with chicken. The masala was a little bit to spicy for me but it tasted really good.
The second time we order Tom Yum which was also very nice.
I would recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

5 times I was asked if I would like another group to sit at my table when there were plenty of tables upstairs unocupied I know this because I had to venture up their to use the toilet (very unclean and in need of clean up) I would have been happy to sit upstairs undisturbed if they offered it .. I asked for my food to come extra spicy the man replied “are you sure” I said yes the food came to me very mild. Even if the food tasted good I’m very upset at this group of people