Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, A Luxury Collection Hotel
US$80
US$71
Agoda.com
Ibis Bangkok Sukhumvit 4(Bangkok)(Great Value!)
US$55
Reviews (3 925)
3 925 results
3 023
3 023
All reviewsorchid caferichard chapmanliving roomjazz barbutler servicewalk in closetpool arealive jazzspg platinumdirect accessevening cocktailsterminal mallbreakfast buffetasok bts stationthe general managerthai restaurantlarge bathroom
FilterAll languages
13 - 18 of 3 925 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The Jassy Sunday Brunch was a great experience from a couple who love their free flow brunches. Due to the 400% duties on Luxury goods, they have made the substitution of Prosecco for Champagne, but the 'Jazziam 'band sure made up for the difference. They blended old favorites with new originals and made the afternoon a real treat. We tend to explore new places, but with this added enjoyment we will be back at the Living room.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chris B
GMSGS, General Manager at Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, A Luxury Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Chris B,

Thank you for your recent dining at our Sunday Jazzy Brunch.

I am delighted to learn that our live jazz from Jazziam was to your liking at that it had an impact on your venue choice for Sunday Brunch.

We hope that we will have the chance to welcome you back to our Sunday Jazzy Brunch again in April as we are celebrating our 18th Anniversary with lucky draws every week.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have been staying in the Sheraton Grande over many years and the service has never been less than excellent. Staff at every level and in every department are efficient, charming and helpful. Nothing is too much bother if the customer requires it. Some years ago it self- financed its links to the walkways which make it easier to get around in Asok. The crazy traffic is not a threat for even geriatric travellers like me.

Room Tip: I like the rooms that look over Queen Sirikit lake. Delightful of an evening
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank singkrai
GMSGS, General Manager at Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, A Luxury Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear singkrai,

Thank you for your continuous support for Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit over the years.

It is pleasurable to learn that you truly enjoyed your stay with us at the level of service of the hotel. I will be sure to pass your wonderful words to the team here at Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit.

We look forward to welcoming you back for your 28th visit to Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I am a frequent traveler to Bangkok but this was my first stay at the Sheraton Grande. My expectations were high based on prior reviews and it did not disappoint. With direct access to the Asok Skytrain station (on the same level) as well as easy access to the MRT, it is much easier to get anywhere in Bangkok from this hotel. I have stayed elsewhere with supposedly good connections but this is the best. With equally easy access to Terminal 21, you also have mega shopping next door as well.

As a Platinum SPG member, I was also exceedingly impressed. With a room upgrade, multiple breakfast options, free afternoon/evening drinks, 2 pieces free laundry per day on top of the standard services, I was well taken care of. The best of all, however, was recognition of my birthday while I was a guest. I received a card and small cake in my room to celebrate my special day without any prompting. A very nice touch and my thanks go out to the hotel staff for doing this. They have certainly earned my loyalty to return again.

Room Tip: "Corner" rooms don't have more windows than a regular room. Only one view.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Rick G

Dear Rick G,

Thank you the recent visit to Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit and for giving us a change to serve you during your stay with us.

It is with great pleasure to read that we met your high expectations and that you appreciated our SPG platinum member benefits. I am happy to read that had appreciated our birthday gesture at the hotel and we all look forward to your future stays with us.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Arriving at the Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit always feels a bit like coming home. From the moment I checked in slightly after midnight until the time I checked out, I received the service this hotel is renowned for. Check-in went very smoothly and swiftly and I was quickly shown to my room. As an SPG Platinum member I got upgraded to a suite after a couple of days, which was a nice gesture from the hotel. When my wife fell ill, the hotel quickly dispatched a perfect bilingual doctor and nurse to the room, ensuring she got the best possible care. The two venues I visited most were The Sala at the pool area and BarSu for evening cocktails and live music. At both places all staff members were extremely attentive and courteous, remembering my personal preferences, and as such they provided me with personalised service throughout my stay. If I may offer one small point of critique, it must be the removal of the steak from The Executive Breakfast menu. It was the perfect start of my day, and the The Executive Breakfast just does not feel the same without that gorgeous steak in the morning. With the recent Marriott/Starwood merger I am not sure if this has anything to do with Marriott trying to impose its corporate policy on the Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, but if this is the case, I would want to implore The Powers That Be at Marriott to please allow the Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit to retain its unique identity. After all that is the main reason why this magnificent property enjoys so many returning guests.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank USATravellerBelgium
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was truly a warm feeling upon stepping into this "Grande Dame". Although it is known for being an old hotel, the hotel is so well maintained! Probably the only thing old is the service style which is almost unseen and unheard of these days. It is truly filled with people that showed a lot of passion in what they do. A place worth staying at!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank doublewongs

Dear doublewongs,

Thank you for staying at Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, a Luxury Collection Hotel Bangkok.

Here at the Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, we strive to provide exceptional customer service to all of our guests and your kind comments have been passed on to the team to recognize their efforts.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.