Lowest prices for your stay
US$172
Reviews (3 618)
3 618 results
2 823
2 823
All reviews chocolate buffet zuk bar celadon restaurant club wing garden suite beautiful hotel executive suite thai style busy city coffee machine concierge team pool side f b luxury hotel colonnade botan kook
Selected filters
17 - 22 of 3 618 reviews
Reviewed 20 August 2021 via mobile

I had an amazing stay at the Sukhothai Bangkok.
It’s the first time for me here and everything is perfect. especially the stuffs, everyone is so friendly, polite and helpful.
Big thanks to Tukta, Toom and Phiroch.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Chutima Limpasurat, Marketing at The Sukhothai Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2021

Dear Khun @Rineeonly,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at our urban oasis in the heart of Bangkok, we are delighted to note that you had a wonderful time with us. Your kind words about Khun Tukta, Khun Toom and Khun Phiroch will be shared with them accordingly. We truly look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 5 August 2021

It was a great trip. So comfy and warm welcome with all staff. Thank you so much Khun Pee reception and Khun Owen Room service and others too that made me and my friend had a wonderful stay with great service.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Chutima Limpasurat, Marketing at The Sukhothai Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2021

Dear Khun @bolina2020,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at our urban oasis, we are delighted to note that you had a wonderful time at The Sukhothai Bangkok. Your kind words about Khun P and Khun Owen will be shared with them accordingly. We truly look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 31 July 2021

Super-spacious room with opulent decor (Club Premier Suite in the Club Wing). Breakfast, afternoon tea and evening mocktails were served in room due to the lockdown. The quality of the food was beyond expectation. The service was top-notch as always, be it in-room dining, or concierge. Given the promotion during this unfortunate pandemic, it is a steal!

Date of stay: July 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Chutima Limpasurat, Marketing at The Sukhothai Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2021

Dear Khun @Proadpran,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us and for your positive review. We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can. We hope your next stay is just around the corner and do look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 21 July 2021

I have stayed in many 5* hotels but this was my first time staying at The Sukhothai and it definitely won't be my last! I can't fault this hotel - everything was perfect. All of the staff were welcoming and helpful. The rooms are beautifully decorated and the grounds are well maintained.The food was delicious and the presentation amazing.THANK YOU!

Date of stay: July 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Chutima Limpasurat, Marketing at The Sukhothai Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2021

Dear Khun Tracey W,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us and for your kind review. We are delighted to note that you had a wonderful stay at The Sukhothai Bangkok. We truly look forward to welcoming you back to our urban oasis soon!

Reviewed 18 July 2021

I stayed at The Sukhothai Bangkok during my quarantine. I could not have asked for a better hotel. The room was lovely, inviting and practical, and we even got to participate in exercise classes that were held outside our windows in the courtyard. Not only was this a great way to keep healthy, but there was a sense of community that came along with it.

My main compliment would be for the kitchen. I had specific dietary requirements, and the kitchen staff and chef went above and beyond to cater for me. I did not expect this from a hotel that was serving so many different rooms, so it was absolutely wonderful and I am grateful for having stayed at The Sukhothai Hotel.

Highly recommend; the staff are very kind and wonderful!

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Chutima Limpasurat, Marketing at The Sukhothai Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2021

Dear Khun @ilsirk,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us and for your kind recommendation. We are delighted to note that you had a pleasant quarantine experience at The Sukhothai Bangkok. Your kind words about our exercises classes and served meals during your stay will be shared with our team accordingly.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next stay at our urban oasis.