Reviews (1 890)
1 890 results
1 003
1 003
All reviews convenience store bedroom apartment pool bar mini mart washing machine pool side free shuttle great pool breakfast buffet living area shuttle service small kitchen shopping mall thai food bts station taxi gym
55 - 60 of 1 890 reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Staff Nadia was verry kind.
My family needed to change a room. She helped us. We love hotel room. It is clean and big. Inside of hotel there is a big swimming fool. My kids loved it.

I strongly recomand this hotel.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Doeke B, General Manager at Chatrium Residence Sathon Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear breakingdawn,

Many thanks for your kind words towards Nadia (Front Office) and I'm happy that she was able to assist you change your room. She is grateful for your kind words and pleased that your kids loved the pool. Your recommendation is much appreciated and we hope to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very great service
Should close a bit late at night.
Overall great equipments with great atmosphere. Great space and friendly staff specially khun bee. The staff are extremely helpful and are always willing to help

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo

Dear Dhruv,

Lots of thanks for your positive feedback, especially towards Khun Bee. Happy you found the team extremely helpful and we look forwad to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 8 September 2018

The hotel comes equipped with an amazing fitness centre, which certainly has no shortage of training accessories. Walking in I am always greeted with a warm and pleasant welcome by Khun Neung or Khun Bee. The staff are always happy to help: on many occasions Khun T has showed me correct form and technique to help enhance my training; it definitely makes going to the gym more enjoyable! Would absolutely recommend this fitness centre - you can even relax after a gym session using the locker room facilities such as the sauna.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Doeke B, General Manager at Chatrium Residence Sathon Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Jessica,

many thanks for your wonderful review of our fitness and our team, especially that you mentioned them by name :) The team and I are very happy to read you enjoy their helpfulness and warmth. All of us are really pleased with your recommendation and wish you good health. Till next time...

Doeke Bonga, General Manager - doeke.bon@chatrium.com

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

I like everything from Chatrium residence sathon, but I think time for activity weekday should to 1pm.to 5pm.Because afternoon children sleeping. And I like staff khun bee she friendly and lovely to much ka.

Dear Priyankajg,

Glad you like everything and we're currently reviewing the timing for children's activities, so will take your feedback into consideration. On behalf of Ms. Bee, many thanks :)

Doeke Bonga, General Manager - doeke.bon@chatrium.com

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

Very well equipped and good staff.
Thank you very much BEE for your good service.

Few suggestions : more traditional equipments like straight bar, seating table for more traditional exercise will be helpful.

Also try to keep Room temperature water and hot water for drinking.

Dear Deepak,

thank you for your feedback on our fitness and the good service by Ms, Bee. She was delighted to hear you mentioned her. We appreciate your suggestions and I'll take it up with the fitness team. Stay fit and till next time.