US$93
US$75
US$71
US$208
US$151
Eastin Hotel Makkasan(Bangkok)(Great Value!)
US$59
1 531
2 026
1 531
2 026
All reviewsgreat locationpremier loungecentral worldwithin walking distancesuperior roommajor shopping mallsbig shoppingfoot massagebts stationmassage placescorner roombuffet breakfastshopping areahotel lobbyexecutive floorearly checkplatinum mall
25 - 30 of 4 509 reviews
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Sagar N, General Manager at Novotel Bangkok on Siam Square, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Good location bcoz near shopping malls (MBK; siam paragon dan siam square etc) and dinning places. My only disappoinment during my big families holiday is the size of executive room on 17th floor (i booked 3 rooms). I think is smaller than the executive room that I ever took in my other trips. Quite surprised for me that there is no bathtubs for this type of room but they got it for the standard room. Hence I think this hotel needs do some renovation about the room to make people feel it is worthy to spend their money.

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank honggokh
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was stayed for 4 nights with my family. When check-in we get mango thailand juice. And than thanks for the housekeeping who know me and my family so well. I think this hotel very good for tourist because they kan speak english

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank rudy_rdy
Sagar N, General Manager at Novotel Bangkok on Siam Square, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear rudy_rdy,

We sincerely appreciate your feedback and for taking the time to post your review. I am glad to read your overall satisfaction of the hotel and services extended by our housekeeping staff. Your comments are very encouraging and will definitely be shared with them. Thanks again for your encouragement and we sincerely look forward to hosting you on another and enjoyable stay with us again soon.

Sagar Naker

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Comfortable stay with superb location at siam square which surrounds by shops and restaurants ypu may think of. Easy access with nearest BTS Siam station. Functional and amenities provided as standard. Some of staffs are nice and helpful. Especially K.Piichy (not sure about the name) at front desk is really friendly and energetic!
However, due to its age room and many facilities conditions like furniture in the room or fitness center maybe aged. More wet tissue and bottle of water in Fitness would be better, also late nigt opening hours for fitness.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Look no further if you're after a perfect accommodation in Siam. Stayed here with the family and all of us think that the services were efficient all the way from check in to check out. The front desk, concierge that helped us with taxi order for the airport, everyone speaks fluent English and helpful.

The standard rooms are just nice with both our rooms facing the pool, giving us a bit of serenity from the busy Bangkok. We stayed during the preliminary rounds of World Cup and it's great to see that the lobby was turned up to be a soccer fan base for everyone in the family. It truly looks lively.

Location is key here as we only need to walk 4-5 min to reach BTS and almost all major shopping venues in Siam. Will be back for sure when we visit Bangkok again.

1  Thank Fandy L