“Very nice spa experience ”

Thann Sanctuary, Gaysorn Plaza
Ranked #94 of 555 Spas & Wellness in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: THANN Sanctuary, an oasis of peace and tranquility, offers a wide range of spa treatments based on THANN’s art of natural therapy - the art of keeping a balance of body and mind through the five senses. From the moment you step into THANN Sanctuary, all senses will be awakened by our unique spa concept through a contemporary design and a wide range of treatments to re-discovering inner physical and mental wellness. All therapists are certified with extensive knowledge on anatomy, aromatherapy and massage techniques. THANN Sanctuary stands out from the rest with THANN’s own products, which uses precious plant essential oils to help restore a healthy balance and maintain well-being.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Been to this particular shop for a few times and I always find it provides professional and attentive services with reasonable price.

All reviews
"body massage"
"high end spa"
"thai massage"
"two hours"
"shiso"
"artwork"

Reviewed 23 December 2017

I really had high hopes for Thann spa, I walked by a few times and decided to give it a try! So I went in on a thursday to book for the next day friday at 5pm. They asked for a 50% deposit upfront. Sure, I guess. They gave me a receipt with an appointment card marked for 5pm, friday. They even advised me to come 15 minutes early. So the following day I arrive at 4:45pm. The receptionist tells me that they booked me for 6:30! How does this happen! Then I show her the appointment card and her eyes widened. Now she realizes that it's their mistake. So she tells me she'll call a therapist from another branch to come right over. What was annoying was, she said the massage would start at 5:05, but we actually started at 5:30! To diffuse the situation, she tries to offer me a cheesecake! wtf... Lady, if the therapist is going to arrive at 5:30, just tell me upfront. Anyway, massage was alright. I'll give it that. So I'm done with it and come out to pay. She didn't even offer me a discount for this mess! So I tell her that their mess up was really bad and she says sorry but then tries to justify it... anyways, you make of it what you want.

2  Thank Catherine G
THANN_TH, Guest Relations Manager at Thann Sanctuary, Gaysorn Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us, we are sincerely apologized for the dissatisfaction experienced. We sure to investigate further on the case and had informed all related staffs for further improvement.

Sincerely Yours,
THANN customer service

Reviewed 26 November 2017

Thann Spa Sanctuary offers amazing treatments in beautiful rooms in the heart of Bangkok. The exceptional staff here were able to accommodate a relatively late request. They fit me right in for the jet-lag package. The massage was blissful. One of my top spa experiences ever. This is a must-try if you’re looking for a well-priced, while still luxurious, experience with professional staff at a convenient location in the city center.

THANN_TH, Manager at Thann Sanctuary, Gaysorn Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Dear Matt P,

Thank you for your visiting THANN Sanctuary spa at Gaysorn and for taking the time to review us. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed a transquil spa experience with us, especially our ambience and treatment.

We look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to Bangkok

Best regards,
THANN Customer service team

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Thann spa looked beautiful decorated with dark earth-toned colors and art work.
Treatment room was big with high ceilings and very peaceful.
Therapist was very nice and skilful, she made sure that the pressure was right and I had a nice massage.

What I really disliked and have never experienced before at high end spa was that I had to pay 500 baht deposit when I came to make an appointment.
Then when I came to have my massage, I had to pay the rest upfront, before I even had my treatment.
I was really surprised by it and it really ruined the whole "luxury spa" experience for me and made the spa feel average and rather unrefined.

If you want to have an excellent massage at the same location and for the same price than I would recommend Panpuri Organic Spa just a few floors down.

2  Thank VT0003
THANN_TH, Manager at Thann Sanctuary, Gaysorn Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Dear sir or madam,

Thank you for your visiting THAN Sanctuary spa at Gaysorn and for taking the time to review us. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed a tranquil spa experience, especially our ambiance and treatment. We do appreciate all feedback received and your comment of the payment process has been noted. We look forward to welcoming your again.

Best regards,
THANN Customer service

See more reviews
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

I enjoy using Thann facials so I thought I would try the spa as well.
Reservation was made as a couple and they had separate rooms. It was clean, equipped with the shower in the room. Having scrub included in the program, it required me to take a shower in between.
They had a little safe where you can put your accessories in.
Massage which i asked for firm but wasnt too firm.
But i would say it was relaxing with the nice scent of Thann's own signiture products being used.
I would visit again if I went to Bangkok!

THANN_TH, Manager at Thann Sanctuary, Gaysorn Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Hi Yu J,

Thank you for your visiting THANN Sanctuary spa at Gaysorn and for taking the time to review us. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed a transquil spa experience with us, especially our ambience and THANN product.

We do appreciate all feedback received and your comment of the prefered firm massage has been noted and look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to Bangkok.

Best regards