“disappointing”

Nasir Al-Masri
Ranked #3 995 of 12 763 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Thai, Egyptian
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Like others have said the waiter really pushed us to order a few dishes but they were disappointing. Not very tasty. And its overpriced for what it is. Not recommended for food.

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Went there one night to order take away, I wanted to choose some menu, the waitress really push me, to choose something else. It was at the point where I couldn’t choose. He advice me to go for some killer menu after 3 min of pushing (stressing me) I went for his advice, he sold it pretty nice. It was however a disappointment the meat was dry. I should went somewhere else when the seller behaved like that. My mistake.

If you search a Arabic restaurant keep walking, there is many more choices.

I would have given 3 stars but the waitress behavior for what I got make it a 1.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

I went here hoping to find good Egyptian food as presented.
As many other reviews the water if you ask a bottle is ...an Evian ....extremely expensive and needed 2 times to the waiter to show me the name Evian on it, and refused it for a local water.

I ordered 1 small humous and 1 small taboulé, plus 1 water and 1 soda with slice of lemon, and 1 bread.
Bill came 550 bahts.
the taboulé was horrible...only persil, a persil salade.. sold 190 baht !!!
I can't be sure but....watch carefully the menu...prices are mentioned on the top of the dish, sending you to confusion when ordering...be very sure you took the good price.
I'll NEVER come back here, very disappointed

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Being bored with Asian food we look for something more spicy and after some research we choose this restaurant
It was a good one ; very tasty food nice prices and excellent service!

Reviewed 16 July 2017

Very good halad foods are available, just in the heart of Nana, 1 minute walk from Nana BTS and opposite of Nana Square. Goos service with a reasonable price.