See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 March 2018

This is definitely not a 4* property, but a simple, basic hotel. Nothing wrong with that, but should not be advertised as 4* - this is misleading.

When you want to check in earlier than 13:30 they charge 50% extra.

They do not have an agent at the airport - almost all hotels with shuttles do. This makes it necessary to call and from experience we know that this may take a lot of time. So we took a taxi. Reading other reviews I realize this was the best decision,

The room is clean and spacious. The bed is hard as usual in this category.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 March 2018

at het Kriss Residence I left a small bag with some clothes (new trousers, Sweater, jacket&socks). On the evening before returning back to Amsterdam, the reception couldn't find the bag. As a reimbursement I received 1000 Baht ($30). I said, if I get my stuff, I'll return the money. At the market I bought myself at a sweater, as in the winter it can be cold in the Netherlands.
A week later I receive a message, my bag has been recovered.
I asked, if at least my trousers and light wind jacket could be send to me.
The employee who reimburses me from her own money writes, she can't afford.
It's a pity the hotel is not willing to solve this properly, and let the employee fix everything by herself.
A hotel expects that the workers take care of business in a responsible way.
Shouldn't the hotel help the employees help its guests?

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Check in was with a very unpleasant and unhelpful front desk. The pictures must be very old as the place is nothing like it is advertised. The bathroom was dirty (as was the one in the lobby). The restaurant wasn’t open. The shuttle only runs until noon and is super expensive. They charged us extra for everything including a 4th pillow even though there were 4 people booked in to the room. Plus the bed was very hard. Just overall could not wait to get out of here!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

I emailed to arrange a transfer from the airport which they said was fine but when we arrived at the airport my name was on the list but they said we had to find our own way to the hotel. The woman on reception wasn’t friendly and hardly spoke any English. The room was basic with a dirty bathroom, the bed was very hard and uncomfortable. Down a backstreet with not much around but the man who sorted our taxi out was very helpful and woman on reception the following day was very friendly. The rooms and pool look very different to photos.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

I think this is a really good option when you're looking for accommodation close to Suvarnabhumi Airport. Now in December there is a huge Santa Claus that welcomes you in the lobby :)

Around 15 Euro for one night is definitely a good price for what you get. Here comes my +/- list:

+ cheap
+ okey room standard
+ close to the airport
+ strong Wi-Fi connection
+ pool area for ourselves (not so many other customers at the hotel)

- gym closed which made me a bit sad because that was one of my criteria when I searched for a hotel.
- our son threw up and we asked for a new towel to the room. They wanted 100 baht...
- a bit dirty bed when we arrive

Choose Novotel for your airport stay and pay twelve times more or choose this place and don't expect too much. I really prefer this one.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family