All reviews flower market wat pho grand palace khao san road reclining buddha walking distance minute walk air con three nights hotel is situated rooms are large pad thai taxi chinatown khaosan soap stalls
Reviewed 13 September 2016

Set in an old primary school, the rooms are clean and spacious. Toothbrush, toothpaste, pump handwash and shampoo provided was a nice bonus. Water and snacks provided daily free of charge.

Setting is beautiful, with park benches outside the rooms overlooking the gardens are good for a beer late at night, as well as the koi fish pond.

The location is great as almost all cab drivers know Feung Nakorn road, I think it's one of the oldest in the city. Close to the city gardens, Grand Palace and Wat Pho. The hotel is hidden, just walk down the little alley next to the parked cars and you'll find it on the left.

The staff are so beautiful. They fixed our safe, spoke to tuk-tuk drivers for us and opened my beer with some plastic implement (which I didn't get the chance to identify) when I didn't have a bottle opener.

Breakfast was plentiful. There are some small restaurants and street food close by, as well as 7Elevens. Train station is a short cab/tuk-tuk ride away if travelling to other cities.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Matthew M
Reviewed 7 September 2016

As a family of 4 we stayed in the 2 room suite and the room and service exceeded our expectations in every way! Our daughters loved the huge fish pond and were treated to food to feed the fish a couple times a day. The staff helped me plan our activities each day including translating the name and address of each place to help out with transportation. Mint Yanisa at the front desk offered beyond amazing assistance. She gave us lots of great itinerary ideas, and then went further to figure out the transportation and any other helpful details for us. Throughout our 4 week trip we had many helpful hotel staff but Mint was the best! When we left, our teen daughter accidentally left her I-phone in the room and Mint having translated the directions to the next hotel for us knew where we were headed and had a phone message waiting for us at our new hotel letting us know that she had it and asking where we would like her to mail it! Phenomenal in every way! Thank you Mint, you made our trip extra special!

Room Tip: 2 room family suite is fantastic!
Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
5  Thank jeanneLP711
Reviewed 31 August 2016

I have stayed in this hotel several times (2 months in 2014, 2 short stays in 2015), only in shared dorm room. The rooms are nice, beds very comfortable, locker available. Bathroom shared, but clean and very satisfactory. Bottle of water offered daily. The staff was very helpful, nice and friendly! I loved the breakfasts and the fish pond. The hotel is very calm and you can nicely relax after work day. Wifi worked quite well. The location is perfect, walking distance to Khao San Road, and Wat Pho temple and other places. Public transport not far, so you can easily get to e.g. Siam area. Next time in Bangkok, I will definitely choose this place again!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank Zuzana P
Reviewed 26 August 2016

We arrived at the hotel after flying for 24 hrs from Houston, at 13:30 pm. They helped us carry out luggage and took us to the room (101) immediately. The room was clean, bedding sheets soft, made of high quality cotton, beds comfortable. I slept well. Breakfast included a variety of options, like noodles or rice, fried eggs, fresh fruits, etc. Substantial or light, it depends of personal preference. Front desk staff was always helpful and polite.
The lush garden near the patio, was relaxing and well-maintained. Our kids loved the koi pond. We also ate at the food stalls just across the hotel. It was decent Thai food, but I loved the atmosphere of eating with other Thai people, more than anything else. Finally, I would stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank _lilicristea7
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Perfect location, wide choice of rooms - from bright 4-bed dorm rooms to very comfortable family accomodations. Spacious restaurant and copious breakfast included (fruit assortment, choice of Thai specialties + traditional western breakfast). Very friendly, helpful staff.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo