“Good pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Sathorn
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We ordered to take away. Pizza was quick and as per order. Taste & service are awesome. Value for money

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

As a sort of once of month ‘regular’ I was appalled at both the service and food.

I brought two friends and all was fun. EXCEPT the starters were cold and then my main course was totally wrong. When I spoke to the server I was abruptly told that is what you ordered.

Of course despite protestations from friends they would not change the dish.

Sorry guys, there are too many other Italian restaurants in this area to bother coming back.

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

I ordered a pizza here for the first time in a long time. It wasn't so good. The cheese wasn't high quality and there wasn't much sauce on it. It isn't terrible by Thai standards - just so-so

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Been there for dinner and had some pizza. Tastes really good and also the other italian dishes look very nice. Good location in a quiet side alley in Sathorn. Very friendly and fast service.

Reviewed 10 May 2018

I like the place and the food so much, that I go there several times, when I am in Bangkok. My favourite dish is Chef Salad with chicken. The fresh fruit dish is also delicious. Tom.