Centric Place Hotel
US$124
US$72
US$69
Amari.com
Prime Hotel Central Station Bangkok(Bangkok)(Great Value!)
US$52
Hotels.com
US$116
US$102
HotelsClick
All reviewsfortune townfew minutes walkramashoppingmarketcleanliness
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

There’s so much wrong with the hotel I really don’t know where to start.
I’ve been living in hotels for over 4 months straight all booked through Agoda and on the wholeI’ve been very satisfied with all of them- Until Now.
I paid £65 for 3 nights and the room wasn’t cleaned once. Thick coats of dust layer the shelves and the floor was covered in long black hairs despite staying there alone. Bottled water is supposedly supplied free every day but if they don’t clean your room you don’t get any water so I was limited to 2 bottles for 3 day stay. Water comes in those 10baht glass bottles they use in restaurants. I broke the top off one accidentally and went and gave it the chore lady, thinking nothing more of it. On checkout they charged me 100 bt for the broken bottle. How mean spirited, cheap, nasty and anal can you get? Nothing surpasses the petty minded greed of being made to pay 100bt for a 10bt bottle.
Their claim on the Agoda website is that the hotel is 100 meters or 1 minute walk away from the MRT. The hotel is indeed 100 meters from the station as the crow flies but unless you’re a bird or can walk through walls the MRT and hotel are divided by a massive shopping mall, which in REALITY is a 15 trudge away from the hotel. Staff are unfriendly and treat customers with contempt as illustrated above. There are lots of much better hotels in the area such as Blissotel which are infinitely better than this horrid place. I hope this review loses them custom far in excess of the 100 baht they cheated me out of for a bottle with an intrinsic value of one baht. I despise meanness, greed and inhospitality, all the rotten things this hotel exemplifies. The hotel itself is old and worn and in a state of decay from lack of maintenance. That’s down to pathological meanness too. This is the first bad review I’ve left for a hotel among the countless hotels I’ve stopped at over the past 4 and a half months. No doubt they pull these kind of tricks on a frequent basis because they take 1000 baht deposit on check in. I’ve got no problem with that as long as the management are decent and humane. My tip is to read the reviews before booking and don’t say you haven’t been warned. When is Agoda going to allow reviewers to award no stars to reflect the truth?

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel for just one night but I found it to be okay. For the price, I wasn’t expecting too much. The rooms are old but they have a lot of space. It is in a really good, convenient location. I’d stay again!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 September 2017

The hotel location is very convenient just few minutes walk from Central Plaza and Pharam 9 MRT. Room is very spacious and clean. The breakfast is very good and the restaurant serves good food with a reasonable price.
The receptionist/front desk girl on the 20th August afternoon was really polite and customer friendly.

Room Tip: Good location, spacious and clean room with good breakfast.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Centric_Place, Manager at Centric Place Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

Dear guest,

Warm Greeting from Centric Place Hotel!
Thank you very much for all comments.
We looking forward to your back to stay with us again.

Yours sincerely,

Tommy

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

I like this hotel "Centric". It's near by MRT, easy to go anywhere only five minutes by walk. The cleanliness is okay! For the breakfast, I like it! There have standard ABF for you to eat. The waiter in the morning so good, he really friendly and polite!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

We stayed there for 2 weeks. The staff are extremely helpful and caring. The room is large, quiet and relaxing. The breakfast was an excellent part of our stay. Wifi is everywhere and no problems at all. The hotel is in a perfect spot between the local area and market and the central grand Rama 9 & IT fortune town shopping malls. They will even drop you there in the golf cart! Thanks for a great time, the staff helped us so much.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple