“Best Indian food in town”
Review of Amritsr

Amritsr
Ranked #141 of 12 721 Restaurants in Bangkok
Price range: US$5 - US$21
Neighbourhood: Sukhumvit
Description: Authentic North Indian Cuisine from the award winning restaurant chain of UAE now opens it's first branch in Bangkok. A must visit place to try the delicacy Cuisine of Amritsar - Punjab, India.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Authentic Indian food is something you miss on vacations to east asia. We had read great reviews about this place and were looking for some good Indian food. Amritsr gave us all reasons to celebrate vacation with Amritsari kulchas in heart of Bangkok. The food quality was great and they were able to service to our hotel. This made our evenings great. We ordered kulchas, paneer, lentils and butter chicken and all tasted great. Easily the best Indian food you can find in Bangkok.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was happy with my seekh kabob and looking forward to trying the other items. They seem to have many items on the menu

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

So we used eatigo discount but when the bill came they didn’t give us any discount and neither did they give cash back. Horrible customer service!

1  Thank HARASHDEEP G
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It's a tradition that I eat Indian cuisine when overseas and Amritsr didn't disappoint! Had the mutton saagwala, cheese naan and a mango lassi. It was all delicious and a step above what I'm used to in Australia!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I think that this amazing Indian heritage should go in the history books for it's good food, comfy seating and friendly staff.
Me and my family had a good time here and I highly recommend this authentic restaurant.