“Great burger and good beer!”

Cast Iron Burgerhaus
Ranked #2 869 of 12 891 Restaurants in Bangkok
Neighbourhood: Phaya Thai
Neighbourhood: Phaya Thai
Reviewed 25 March 2018

For being open only about a month they have their burgers down! The burgers were juicy and flavorful and cooked perfectly. The staff were also very nice. The beer selection was good and reasonable compared to other places in Bangkok. I will definitely be back!

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Found this place very locate at Aree , phahoyothin. The restaurant is ground floor of Noble condo, very convenient to go there by BTS. The decorations is cozy. All staffs are friendly and welcome. They also serve several of beer by bottle and tap. We ordered fish&ship and Ribeye. The food is so good and tasty. The beer is cool and nice. Recommended!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Good restaurant, delicious food and good beer. The atmosphere of restaurant are cool. The rib-eye is definitely the killer.

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

I came with my friends ribeye with beers is very the best and this place mood feel good. Must try it.

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

We decided to spend our Chinese new years dinner at this place. The place were designed with a rustic loft environment and a good international music which is not too loud. We ordered several kinds of burgers like swiss mushroom burger, cheeseburger, blue cheese beer, as well as the ribeye steak. I can definitely say that all burgers are great as I expected, but what surprised me was their ribeye steak! It is one of the best in town and easily become my new fav place for a steak in town.