Reviews (9 408)
6 570
2 307
6 570
2 307
All reviews river view shuttle boat barge restaurant grand suite free boat chao phraya river large balcony boat service hotel boat saphan taksin breakfast buffet one bedroom suite top floor excellent hotel great pool welcome drink the hotel offers
226 - 231 of 9 408 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Very nice and pleasant place to stay with great and variety of breakfast and dinner.
Service and staff were very inpressive.
Easy access to tourist spots.
Love Starbucks at the residence building❤️
Will definitely be back for the next stay!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
gmchatrium, General Manager at Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear Natpapat J,

Greetings from Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok.

Thank you very much for your review of your Chatrium experience and for the good ratings you have given us. We are delighted to hear that you had such a wonderful stay and that our facilities and services could enhance your time with us.

We are looking forward of having the pleasure of your company once again on your next visit to Thailand.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

A truly excellent hotel. Our cases went up to our suite while we enjoyed a real welcoming drink - from a ‘welcome drink’ menu. Cocktails, beer, and soft drinks.
The lift only works to floors other than the pool using your room swipe card, and all floors covered by CCTV so very reassuring security.
We chose a room overlooking the river but I suspect the view the other way was just as stunning. The balcony was amazing... we were on floor 32 !
Everything you would expect from a 5 star with the courtesy of Thailand to boot.
Robes, slippers, usual bathroom toiletries, A/Con, fluffy towels. Two bedroom one with on suit, the other with it’s bathroom just next door. We had a kitchen too, although I doubt anybody ever uses it. The full size fridge and freezer was handy though, and I did make some cups of coffee.
Breakfast was excellent. Thai, Chinese, continental, bacon eggs sausage etc, waffles, cereals, fruit, want your eggs cooked a different way - no problem. A pancake machine was my downfall. Having made them, I had to eat them.
There is a supermarket just a minute from the hotel on the approach road.
The hotel, like many others along the river, has its own shuttle boat down to the main pier where you can also pick up the sky train.
Tip. Use the hotel’s river shuttle to get down to the main pier, then other hotel boats (all free) to get to other places. Don’t get the daily pass it’s much cheaper to use the boats with the orange flags.

2  Thank AllanF56

Dear AllanF56,

Greetings from Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok.

Please let me start by thanking you for posting a review of your stay on Trip Advisor and also for choosing us as your accommodation whilst in Bangkok. Your custom and feedback are both greatly appreciated.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and would like to thank you for the high ratings you have given us.

We all at Chatrium Hotel Riverside are looking forward to welcoming you once again soon at our hotel where you will be assured a very warm welcome.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Overall very impressed. Great location, lovely staff, efficient service. The river link to the BTS was awesome. Good pool and great views (we booked a 2 bedroom river view suite).

Only criticism is that the rooms need a facelift. The furniture was very worn and the silk panels were worn too. If the rooms were the same as the public areas it would be beyond 5 star.

Insider tip : awesome little Thai restaurant just round the corner from hotel. Don’t miss it!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Paul_Livingston_UK

Dear Paul_Livingston_UK,

Greetings from Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok.

May I say how much I deeply appreciate you considering us a great choice among the hundreds of hotels available in Bangkok and it was our pleasure to be of service to you during your trip to Bangkok.

My entire team and I are very happy to read that you had a satisfying experience at our hotel and we hope we left you with some lasting memories of your experience in Thailand. Please be informed that we have recently started with the refurbishment of our hotel rooms.

We are looking forward to seeing you again at our hotel in the not too distant future where you will be assured a very warm Chatrium welcome.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

It's my second time at the Chatrium Riverside in Bangkok and it did not disappoint.
I was even more impressed this time with the exceptional service I received, from the check in to the delivery of the luggage to my room, just exceptional.
The team working on the baggage and taxi service are just phenomenal, super polite, helpful and knowledgeable. Felt like a five star hotel as soon as you arrive, 5 star service for sure.
The rooms need a bit of renovating, but still very clean and with amazing views, definitively worth it paying extra to get the riverside view. I got a room on the 34th floor and the view was just breathtaking.
I stayed at the hotel a total of 8 days, so I had a chance to enjoy a lot of the food there. The breakfast buffet is fantastic, with lots of selection, high quality products and they change a couple items each day, which is nice, if you are eating breakfast there every day during your stay. Lots of western and eastern options and choices of expresso drinks, tea and fresh juices.
I also got to eat at the cafe on the lobby level, and their bread selection for breakfast was delicious, so I had breakfast there a couple times, and lunch once, and I definitively recommend the Pad Thai and the fresh juices.
The view of the restaurant on the top of the Hotel, is just incredible, had dinner there two times, and the quality of the food was very good. It's an upscale Chinese restaurant, definitively a must for the view and you can even just have a cocktail and enjoy the view as well.
The pool also has an incredible view, and it’s worth going and enjoying, very big pool so plenty of space to swim.
The hotel has a free boat shuttle that takes you the metro station, so very easy to get around in Bangkok. And you can walk to the Asiatique Riverfront Mall from the hotel, about a 15 minute walk, lots of stores and restaurants.
Definitively one of the best Hotels I have ever been, and the reason comes down to service, just exceptional service that makes you feel welcomed and taken care of. Fantastic location on the Riverside, close to everything, but far away enough to make you feel relaxed and away from the craziness of Bangkok. For me the best Hotel in Bangkok!

Room Tip: Choose a high floor room with riverside view
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank MCDesign29
gmchatrium, General Manager at Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear MCDesign29,

Greetings from Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok.

It is always a great pleasure to read through positive reviews such as yours and to receive such high praise from you regarding your recent stay at Chatrium Hotel Riverside. I am especially pleased to hear that you have such a high impression of the hospitality provided by our staff. Please rest assured that I will gladly share your kind words with my entire team.

We would be delighted if we could have the pleasure of your company once again on your next visit to Thailand.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Amazing property in Bangkok! Had the best time staying there, the staff are amazing and the facility is perfect, great location and awesome food as well! Would definitely recommend. The gym is great and the pool is one of the best in the city. They also have a Chinese restaurant with one of the best views in all of Bangkok!

Dear Alexa L,

Greetings from Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok.

May I begin by thanking you for taking the time and trouble to write a review of your stay on Trip Advisor. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and hope you took with you some lasting memories.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit and hope it is not too long before your next stay at Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok.