“Great Trip! Nice Room! Super Friendly Staff!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Andrea S
“Great Trip! Nice Room! Super Friendly Staff!”
Reviewed 1 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018

This was the first time me and my family traveled to Thailand for a vacation. My husband and I traveled in from U.S.A. and the rest of our family came from India. We were not sure how much we would enjoy our trip as the country is unfamiliar and after booking my hotel reservation, I read some disappointing reviews online about the property and I was very nervous and saddened about that since I have very high standards when it comes to hotels/vacation rentals. I am writing my own review now because I didn't encounter any of the negative things mentioned in other reviews. My family and I loved it there! The room was very spacious and was equipped with everything we needed. On arrival, there were a few housekeeping issues, but the housekeeping team resolved that in no time and made sure that we were OK throughout our stay.
The security guards were so friendly. They politely greeted us everyday and were so helpful! They called taxi's for us everyday for local destinations, we had a ton of luggage which they brought up to our room, they helped us take our shopping bags up to our rooms after our shopping sprees at the Mega Banga mall (great mall by the way!), and they did it all with a smile. They didn't speak much English, but somehow they were able to help us with everything we asked of them.
My main contact person while there was Khun Nee. She was so very helpful as well! She speaks very good English and so it was very easy to communicate with her. She was able to help us book tours and airport transportation, and gave us recommendations on places to see and things to do. I have to be honest and say that I reached out to her almost everyday for many things and she followed through on everything and I could not be more satisfied.
Upon booking, I was contacted by the manager, Andy B., and he was also very helpful with some questions I needed addressed prior to our trip.
I also wanted to mention that they also have a cafe/restaurant near the lobby that had good food and and great service. Great place to unwind and grab a Thai beer at the end of the day :).
We were there for 2 weeks and in that time we got so comfortable there that it felt like it was home. We were very sad to have to "move out" on our last day and to say goodbye to the wonderful staff. Should we ever visit Bangkok again in the future, we would definitely come back to this property!! I highly recommend it!

Your age range 25-34
Joaquin T
Killeen, Texas
“Nice - But not what was advertised”
Reviewed 22 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

In the description, it says king size beds and 15th floor. I traveled with a total of four guests and was given a room on the 21st floor. That was not an issue, but the only king size bed is the master bedroom. The other bedrooms were not. Pick-up from the airport on arrival was also confusing as the address listed did not pull anything up for directions. I had to google map the hotel (Bangna Pride/Towers Hotel/Residence) and even when arrived, the front counter was confused on my reservation. I landed at 3:30 am and was very tired from flying and just wanted to be in the room and get some sleep. All of this is why I did not give a perfect 5 rating. I give it 4 because even throughout all that happened, the rest of the trip was effortless. I recommend you get a sim card on arrival from the airport (They have teller machines with unlimited data and phone usage). The security on bottom floor will take your bags on arrival and escort you to your room. Khun Nee also helped with booking taxis to wherever we wanted to go. They have a 7-eleven and other small restaurants and also a pharmacy all located in the hotel building and a starbucks for coffee that is walking distance. You are not walking distance but close and cheap enough drive (2-3 usd) taxi ride to the mega bangna shopping center which I found to be quite nice. Room service is available also as well as asking for new towels or requesting cleaning service. Be careful as you do pay for electric. Suggest you keep bedroom doors closed and A/C running in bedrooms only and turn on/off the electricity in any of the other rooms you stay in. Everything is cheap, but if you want to pay the smallest amount possible without sacrificing comfort that is the way to do it. Thailand has/had a lot to offer and my trip overall was great.

andy50210
London, United Kingdom
“Perfect Stay in a Fabulous Condo in the Perfect Location”
Reviewed 21 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

I needed somewhere at short notice in Bangkok that was both easy to reach by car and within easy access of public transport, this is not always easy in Bangkok. This Condo is located next to Mega Bang Na, which is just the perfect location, its also close to the airport. The condo was just perfect, it was very nicely appointed with everything that I needed for my stay.

I was met for check-in as arranged, and the person who dealt with me was very professional and very attentive, making sure I had everything I needed. The condo was exceptionally clean, quiet and everything worked as it should. This may sound like basic requirements, but in Bangkok you cannot always take such details for granted.

I'd certainly recommend this to others, in fact I have already done so.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing