“ Food at pagoda”

Pagoda Chinese Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Pagoda Chinese Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 12 758 Restaurants in Bangkok
Neighbourhood: Sukhumvit
Description: An upscale Chinese restaurant serving Cantonese cuisine that manages to stay innovative whilst also embracing age-old cooking techniques. The pagoda-inspired ceiling and colorful lacquered tiles evoke the timeless grace and elegance of the Middle Kingdom.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The first time l and my friends have lunch at pagoda Chinese restaurant. The Staff recommended dim sum ,crispy rice roll prawns and peking duck. Everything is very good. thank you so much

PiyananK9, Manager at Pagoda Chinese Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Khun Jambeer2018,

Greeting from Pagoda Chinese restaurant.

Thank you very much for dining with us and sharing your review to other. We're glad to hear that you're loved our restaurant in many ways whether it be food and service. Pagoda Chinese restaurant would like to create a brilliant dining experience for our guests. We're glad to hear that you're loved our food whether it be our various Dim Sum and especially our signature's dish " Peking Duck Hong Kong Style "

We're looking forward to take caring you again in the near future.

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

Another time being at Pagoda, they still can't make me disappointed. Great food tast with the best service. Thank you. Jang and Som for taking care of my table with a nice smile.

Dear Khun PeterE3454,

Greeting from Pagoda Chinese restaurant.

Thank you very much for visiting us and spending your valuable time writing a great review for us. We're glad to hear that you're loved our restaurant especially about our service. Pagoda Chinese restaurant would like to create a cozy atmosphere for our guests with guests service-mind from our staff. We're so glad you're happy with our service took care by Khun Jang and Khun Som.

We're looking forward to warm welcoming you again on your next visit.

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

Good asmostphere in town and very good peking duck all staff friendly and always smile next time i came back ti try dim sum exactly

PiyananK9, Manager at Pagoda Chinese Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Dear Khun Thutchapong T,

Greeting from Pagoda Chinese restaurant.

Thank you very much for visiting us and spending your valuable time writing a great review for us. We're glad to hear that you're loved our restaurant in many ways. Pagoda Chinese restaurant would like to create a cozy atmosphere for our guests. Thank you for your compliment about our atmosphere. Pagoda would like to make a guests feel comfortable. And we're also glad to hear that you're loved our food and service. Especially our signature's dish " Peking duck Hong Kong style " which served in three courses. And also great service-mind from our staff.

We're looking forward to warm welcoming you again and try our various Dim Sum on your next visit.

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

I saw this restaurant on trip advisor. They got 5 stars review. Today I have a chance to eat from review. The restaurant is on 4 floor of Marriott hotel, near by phrom phong sky train so it’s comfortable to come. When I come I get a good welcome from staff and he bring menu and recommend signature dishes to me, so resemble with review. That is crispy pork, peking duck and crab sticky rice but I would like to eat dim sum. So he recommended dim sum plate have Prawn dumplings, Pork dumplings, xiao long bao and prawn spring rolls then i get all of this with crispy pork and peking duck. After I finished main course staff he suggest pumpkin cream in coconut to me so I order with mango pudding. I think pumpkin cream in coconut is delicious and creativity one. Staff service very very good but his english skill os not fluent. I known later when I check bill, his name is Nam.

PiyananK9, Manager at Pagoda Chinese Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Dear Khun Janreeda,

Greeting from Pagoda Chinese restaurant.

Thank you very much for visiting us and spending your valuable time writing a great review for us. We're so glad to hear your compliment about our restaurant. Bangkok Marriott Marquis Queen's Park hotel and Pagoda Chinese restaurant would like to create brilliant dining experience for our guests. We're glad to hear that you're loved our " Dim Sum Plate " which served only dinner for our lovely guests who would like to enjoy Dim Sum. And we're really glad that you're loved our signature's dessert " Pumpkin in coconut ". Pagoda Chinese restaurant would like to create a cozy atmosphere for our guests with great service-mind took care by Khun Nam.

We're looking forward to warm welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

We're regular eaters at the Marriott 22 and have looked forward to getting a chance to eat at Pagoda for a few months as it has always been fully booked which we assumed meant it was good.

It wasn't. Service was poor, our food was delayed and when served was mediocre at best.

Hard to imagine we would ever go back despite all the other restaurants on the property being so good.

Told the staff supervisor what we thought and she just shyly giggled.

That's not Marriott training!!

PiyananK9, Manager at Pagoda Chinese Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Dear Valued Pagoda Guest,

As loyal regulars to our property, I would like to thank you for visiting Pagoda for the first time.

After reading your review I was certainly taken aback in surprise and disappointment. As you can appreciate, it is paramount to myself and the Pagoda service and kitchen team to ensure that our guests leave with nothing less than a positive lasting impression and therefore motivated by as such. When learning the opposite is in fact the case then we all must ensure that certain challenges are not repeated.

I appreciate that food delays and dissatisfaction of the food taste and service quality are valid reasons to leave with a “bad taste”. In regards to the food delay, the kitchen was unfortunately backed up when your order was processed and having a meticulous Chef that insists on all dishes cooked fresh, rightly so, there might have been a slight delay. I apologize that this was not communicated to you at the time.

Our supervisors are fortunately with us due to them having a good understanding of guests needs and/or concerns therefore I can only assume that there must have been a misunderstanding when you communicated your concerns as they would never intentionally show disrespect or lack of professionalism by finding any guest feedback as funny.

I sincerely apologize that you were not completely satisfied with your whole dining experience at Pagoda as you have been with our other dining establishments. Please reach out to me directly as I would personally like to invite you to dine with us again and I will ensure we prepare dishes more to your liking and without any delay.

Kind regards,