“Never found the classroom, and didn't get much help from "customer service"”

Pink Chili - Thai Cooking Class
Ranked #10 of 114 Classes & Workshops in Bangkok
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Thai Cooking School Bangkok, go even further in your discovery of Thai culture by learning basics of Thai cuisine, thanks to our professional and friendly teachers. First of all, we will bring you to a local market either in morning and afternoon class, to select fresh products. Then, in a small group you will learn how to cook traditional Thai food and enjoy it. Also Teachers will explain all what you need to know to prepare amazing Thai dishes. At the end of the class, you will enjoy eating the Thai dishes you have cooked by your own. Learn, cook, eat and laughs !!!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 28 June 2018

"learning how"
"learn how"
"great fun"

Reviewed 23 June 2018

I've always loved cooking so taking a cooking class in Thailand was definitely on the top of my to do list. When I was researching for a class to take in Thailand, I came across Cookly. It is a very convenient platform that lets people book cooking classes around the world. I decided to book this class because I really wanted to take a local market tour and the dishes on the menu are some of my favorite Thai foods. The curry and the mango sticky rice was so good!!

Pimmy P, Owner at Pink Chili - Thai Cooking Class, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Thank you for your review and for joining our class. Happy that you was happy with the class and YOUR thai food. Hope to see you again

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Pimmy is so lovely and a really good teacher. The dishes we made were delicious and it was very interesting being taken around the food market. I loved making the green curry, with all the special Thai ingredients. My only criticism would be that each dish should be eaten after it is made. It was quite difficult to eat all 4 dishes at the end of the class. Thank you so much Pimmy and co. for the wonderful experience! I would definitely do it again.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Everything about the day was perfect. The directions were extremely detailed and easy to find. Pimmy was extremely punctual and the authentic market visit was really the highlight of our Bangkok stay. The food we prepared was excellent and hands on. We really had the best time and we really recommend!