“Enjoyable night tour”

Co Van Kessel Bangkok Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: We are Bangkok's original award-winning bicycle tour (including walking & boat tours). Our mission at Co van Kessel Bangkok Bike Tours and Boat tours is to provide our guests with a singularly unique and rewarding travel experience in Thailand. All our tours use Co's extensive topographical knowledge of the greater Bangkok area as well as his keen eye for the interesting to take you where nobody else can or will. We aim not to bore you with talk, but to immerse you in an experience where your individual fascinations emerge. Bicycles, boats, and our feet are our tools to gain access to the inaccessible (by car), behind-the-scenes lifestyle of the Thai. Here the roots of an ancient culture will become evident in a way you never could have imagined. Tours: Bangkok bike tour, Bangkok bicycle tour, Bangkok boat tour, Night tour
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

With Van Kessler's I joined a group cycling night ride.
The aim is to tour certain areas of Bangkok on bicycles at night.
I made the booking over the phone by the hotel concierge.
I reached the offices by sky train and a tuk tuk.
The group assembled and a briefing was given then we chose our bikes.
The guide was a lovely Thai girl who made the night tour a great fun.
This tour is highly recommended

Date of experience: June 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (4 014)
All reviews
"stops"
in 38 reviews

368 - 372 of 4 016 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018

This was my third time riding with Co Van Kessel Bangkok.
The guides are always great, the food is delicious (and abundant!), and although my third time, the ride was still very enjoyable, taking you out of the hussle and bustle to experience real life outside Bangkok city.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

We loved the tour as a couple. I don't know to ride a bike very well and the guides were always guiding me and being sure I was ok. Great way to know Bangkok.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I went on the 9-hour Tour with Suzie and another guide (unfortunately forgot her name) and two other people. When I just arrived in Bangkok I thought Bangkok was a busy, dirty city but this tour really changed my mind. Cycling through the narrow alleys and rice plantages just outside the city show another side of Bangkok. Thanks for the wonderful experience!