“Really a very good choice!!!!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Condo/Apartment -
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 3

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 12 reviews

Reviews from our community

Florence, Italy
“Really a very good choice!!!!!”
Reviewed 10 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014

I was very good in this apartment. and everything nice and very new. The
optimal location and I have no complaints. Even the owner Lee with me
and was very kind and helpful. It was a really great choice and if I can
I want to come back here. Thanks to Lee and his great availability. This
is really a very comfortable apartment!!

Travelling group: Compagno/a
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Columbus, Ohio
“Location is Prime”
Reviewed 10 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014

I am a physician from the US doing an exchange program at the National Taiwan University and lived at this apt for a month. This apt was recommended to me because of its prime location. It is located very close to MRT station which makes traveling around the city very convenient. There are also numerous restaurants and shops in the area so everything is within your grasp. The apt itself, though somewhat limited in space, is very modern and comfortable. Lee, the landlord was exceptionally accommodating and made my stay very easy. The rent is slightly pricy, however, it included everything (I literally only brought a bag of my personal belongings and was able to stay a month without needing anything) so in the end I thought it was very reasonable for where the place was located. Overall, I would highly recommend this place and working with Mr Lee for anyone who desires a very modern and comfortable place in a prime location in Taipei.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing