“Warm and friendly service by Mr Lee”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Never Return”
Reviewed 29 December 2014 for a stay in November 2014
people found this review helpful

I booked this apartment for my family of 7 adults and 2 kids thru Tripadvisor message centre, by correspondent with Mr. Lee, the apartment owner.

Free pick up arrangement was given as stated in Tripadvisor, but I requested Mr. Lee to pick us at Taipei Main Station.

Location:
In Nanshijiao , about one hour drive from Taipei Main Station. If you are taking MRT from Taipei Main Station to Nanshijiao Station, it will be approximately 35mins with one transfer. So it is a little out of the happening city.

Apartment:
3 bedrooms apartment located at Ground floor level -
Room One – double bed with attach bathroom and aircond – found lots rodents dropping on the floor (highlighted to the owner, he brush aside saying cleaner never did the job well)
Room Two – double bed with aircond, no bathroom – dirty floor & webs at the corners
Room Three – 2 double decker beds for 4 person, with aircond, no bathroom – lucky to have this room, because we decide to stay away from the Room One and move into this room

One bathroom just right outside the bedrooms – stained and dirty. Please bring your own towels.

We have to sweep & mop the whole house, in order for us to sleep well for the following nights.

Wet Kitchen – Old and tired looking kitchen with cabinets that is going to collapse anytime. A refrigerator, one very old water boiler, old pot and pan. There are no complete cutleries and no basic microwave.

Living Room – with a small dining table, TV set with many channels and strong wifi.

Washing Machine with washing powder – Yes, we need it very much to re-wash the bed sheets that same night we check-in, after we discover the rodents dropping in the rooms.

Around the apartment – 5 mins walk to Nanshijiao Station, Night Market and many convenience shops and eateries place.

Hire Driver – If you want to hire a driver to take you around for sightseeing, please don’t hire the owner to be your driver. He is not familiar with the places of interest, I wasted lots of time on this and my sightseeing itinerary was out. He never follows the itinerary as I have earlier send it to him, and he has agreed. Very disappointed

I do not want to upload unpleasant photos but if Mr. Lee really wants to rent out this apartment and make it a pleasant stay for the guest, he really should consider refurbishing the whole apartment.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
lai68
Singapore, Singapore
“Warm and friendly service by Mr Lee”
Reviewed 3 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013
people found this review helpful

This is our first trip to Taiwan and we find this accommodation arrangement fits our family profile: 3 adults with 3 children and 2 elderly folks. All the rooms were clean and well-maintained with sufficient bed-sheets and blankets for the entire family. The kitchen has the necessary cutlery and utensils for us to use when we decided to buy back and dine in. The washing machine a wonderful "provision" as we could keep our clothes clean throughout the trip.

The location is convenient as there are many and varied eateries and shops. It's also very near to the metro station, about 10 minutes walk.

The host Mr Lee is kind and responsible. The airport transport transfer was prompt and professional. Mr Lee also provided day tour services at affordable prices. Through the day tour, we had the opportunity to know more about Taiwan through interacting with him. Our family had a minor accident and Mr Lee promptly dropped by to bring us to the nearest clinic. We are truly thankful for his kindness and going the extra mile to help us.

We hope to go back to the place when we visit Taipei again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The family can be under one roof
Liked least: No comment
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
NL Nieuwkoop 2421 TV
Reviewed 20 November 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
Older travelers
Philippa...
Hong Kong, China
“Very basic accomodation - only ok and a bit overpriced”
Reviewed 23 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

This apartment is barely 2 star accom. Good sized rooms but basically unusable kitchen (old and very grimy) and very substandard decour and furniture (not sure where the outdoor photos were even taken!).
We booked for 5 people but had 3 threadbare towels between us.
Mr lee did kindly pick us up from the airport (and we paid for a return transfer). The apt is handy to the train (mrt) but its a reasonable way out. I felt it was a bit expensive - a 3 star hotel would be better!

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
23 Sep 2013
First of all, We are very sorry that the feeling of your stay
I would like to reply about the detail.

1. Kitchen- because guests use a lot so you feel grimy and we have already refurnished, I am sure it is no problem now.

2.Photo-I am sorry about the Typhoon arrived Taiwan during the time you stay and I think that is the reason why you are not going to our out door area We took photos by Iphone and I took it my self, I am sure everything are real.

3.Towel- that we supply paper towel which is new and clean, we are also prepare some cotton bath towel for guests who need, but normally we suggest guests use their own towel.

4.Price- Hotel in Taipei for two people start from 100USD, This apartment normally for 6-8 people and 3bed rooms I am sure it is the lowest price in Taipei nearing Subway and we pick our guests with our own car that is why we have free airport pick up, we are trying our best to give our guests lowest price, I am so sorry about you feel expensive, we also have other some Suites and next time if you come with three people, I could arrange another place for you.

Last, we are holiday rental that means we don`t have counter downstair like star hotel and it will be different experiences to stay real local culture,

Thanks for your reviews and we will do our best for every guests come

?????

Tim Lee
Hong Kong
Reviewed 7 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013
person found this review helpful

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing