“Top breakfast in pokhara ”
Review of Rosemary Kitchen

Rosemary Kitchen
Ranked #7 of 371 Restaurants in Pokhara
Description: Rosemary Kitchen Pokhara strives to serve travellers to make their stay in Pokhara the best one with quality service, excellent cuisines and comfortable accommodation facility.
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Great coffee, friendly service and DELICIOUS eggs Benedict cooked to perfection! Wish we'd come here sooner, would love to try more on the menu.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

Went in there for a cup of coffee one day and went back for breakfast and lunch four times. Food and coffee are excellent, great atmosphere in the garden, reasoanbly priced and the service impeccable. A special recommendation to our waiter Nabid (apologies for spelling your name wrong!)

Reviewed 17 May 2018

Was searching for a place to eat during our 3-day stay and Rosemary delivered on all the reviews and promises. Decent selection of vegetarian food and the food tasted yum.

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

I was looking forward to eating here and was a bit disappointed. Service was good but the food was dull. Quite well presented but my paneer was just bland and the seduce just sickly and without any distinction. I wanted a bit of peace and had a loud girl on the phone to a friend beside me the entire time, my least favourite meal in Pokhara.

Reviewed 15 May 2018

Rosemary Kitchen was the first meat we ate since before our trek (16 days), so my opinion may be bias, but who cares : ). I had the peppercorn steak and it was outstanding. This is a place you definitely want to visit after trekking for two week.