“Good place”
Review of The Irish Pub

The Irish Pub
Ranked #91 of 375 Restaurants in Pokhara
Description: The pub is located at center of the lakeside pokhara which provides verity of cuisine and offers a wide range of spirits, concentrating on imports from Ireland such as Jameson, Guiness, Erin's Rock, Murphy's Irish Stout, Baileys Irish cream, St. Brendan's and other liquors. In addition the Pub offers Scottish whiskeys as well as the domestic and other imported liquors and verity of cocktails.
Reviewed 26 March 2018

During my weekend getaway I decided to pokhara. Pokhara does not have as many night club as Ktm have so we decided to chill out in Irish pub. The pace is absolutely beautiful and the crowd is awesome swell. Food service everything meets upto the level.

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

Good place for hangout with friends and grab a drink. Their ambiance is amazing and they offer great food too.

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed the place.... nice music,wide space and moreover great place to chilll... must try place in pokhara.... great booze , cheap shisha.... loved it !!!!

Reviewed 13 November 2017

The live band is brilliant, we kept returning as the singer was amazing. The place ans a great vibe, good music, food and a big bar.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

My return after 17 months with the hope I could get a Guinness? Pleased to advise unlike April 2016 Guinness in cans was available.Tasted great. Getting a second was a challenge as the bar staff were more focused on their mobile phones than customer service. This place has so much potential. I will persist, I will return. I hope my comments are not taken as negative but I work in hospitality and our bar staff cannot use mobile phones when serving behind a bar. A standard the Irish Bar needs to achieve if they want positive reviews> A simple policy decision!.