“Best coffee shop in the town”

Himalayan Java Coffee
Ranked #1 of 8 Dessert in Pokhara
Price range: US$1 - US$5
Description: Our Mission is to promote Nepali Coffee industry by investing in people from the grower to the consumer and to promote locally grown coffee in international market. ALWAYS THE PERFECT CHOICE HOT OR COLD Experience Java's freshly roasted coffee brewed to our extraction standards and made for you by skilled baristas .All our espresso drinks are hand crafted .We grind our espresso coffee just before brewing and we never re-steam milk. We are proudly serving you. 100% Nepalese Organic Arabica Coffee.
Reviewed 29 April 2018

I would normally go to this place and chill out whenever I am free. I love the coffee here, a great atmosphere with Lake view balcony around and friendly staff. What a place on earth!

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

A returning place for me to come hang out for a cappuccino. The food is good, however sometimes a bit boring compared to a couple of the other places I love to eat. I still come here for coffee and relaxing with a book.

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Spent a week in Pokhara and I visited this place almost once a day. They have great coffee and good food quality. Despite of having many staff, service is below average! Some of their staff try to show they are busy just to avoid serving... i think this could be due to lack of language skills when dealing with foreigners. Anyway, I highly recommend this place if you are looking for quality coffee time.

Reviewed 22 April 2018

Nice place but expensive. Excellent coffee, food. Had iced peach tea, was excellent but expensive for Nepal.

Reviewed 19 April 2018

Thoroughly enjoyed the coffee and milk shakes in Himalayan Java. The restaurant is in a great location with wonderful views of the lake and mountains.
The coffee was excellent and our young children LOVED the milk shakes.
The ambience of the restaurant is just right to chill.