Review Highlights
Great fun!

Me and my wife travelling to pokhara .our hotel recommended us at Green Wall Paragliding .we booked... read more

Reviewed 9 March 2018
Devilal N
via mobile
Just unforgettable !!

Pokhara is the most beautiful city of Nepal. every one who visit Nepal they better come to pokhara... read more

Reviewed 5 March 2018
Krishna S
via mobile

All reviews great fun cooperative video fly pilot paragliding company flight
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

The people are friendly and know what they are doing. We haven't felt unsafe for a moment. The price is also cheaper then at most places. Unlucky for us the flight only lasted about 15 to 20 minutes.

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

Great Experience! :) the flight was amazing, the pilot very friendly and helping me to be relax since I was a little bit scared hahah I will repeat the experience for sure!

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Great experience, very kind people and the pilot very fun. It was cheaper than in other places and everyone was great. Had a lot of fun completely recommend it

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Here is were pilots for paragliding der, don’t chance u wid money, others r jus agency wic hire dese people - so give d exact money.

Pilots trained n lead by d best Australian - Mr.Tom.

Mr.Min dis pilot is total fun, all about skills fight for him to be ur pilot .. charming personality n very much not creepy like other pilots.

Owner - Raju Subedi +977-9846041168 he is very chill guy, lil good talk n dis guy is very considerate bout money, make sure he pick u up from ur hotel in pokhara n also includes video n pics like free werin other agencies go for ur money make it seem like a big deal.

Last - paragliding don’t eat a big meal few hrs before flight, might get u nauseous during flight, carry a pen drive space of 2.5 GB

All ages can do paragliding no big deal,Mr.Tom as I said takes off n lands swift like a bird - am jus saying ur parents or love ones sick or having bone issues can join u too (jus d doctor coming out of within - lol)

Enjoy, Be a bird for 30 mins in good place like pokhara n into good hands like Green Wall company.

Chao Adios Sayonara Buh-Bye

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

the pilot mr.min was too friendly with me and i had really a good time flying. This was my first experience and it became the most unforgetable memory..