“Visit”

Evergreen Paragliding
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Pokhara- the City with Exceptional Beauty and tremendous adventurous activities has always been opportunity rather than option to fulfill ones passions. Among those activities paragliding is its gemstone and has always been favorite activities for everyone entering this beautiful city.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Awesome company. Friends and I had an awesome experience paragliding and pilots were very friendly and caring

All reviews
"company"
"flight"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Greenwall paragliding have given me one of the best experience ever in terms of adventure. Our pilot Sagar and Ashok they are very cooperative and have given me best experience in-fly time. We have taken a lots of pictures videos with go-pro camera provided by Green wall. I highly recommend Greenwall to give them opportunity once when u in pokhara..

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

It was excellent experience, enjoyable , safest with good pilots. Pilot was caring on every moment

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

It was first time that I had my paragliding. I am lucky enough that I got a experience of paragliding through the Green wall company the whole trip was beautiful and flight was awesome.

specially thanks Mr.Min magar was a brilliant pilot. He explained all the process and made me feel safe and relaxed.
Landing was perfect and so gentle. The photographs are super cool and very good quality.

I will most definitely do it again and would highly recommend Green wall to anyone who wishes to do paragliding.

Thank you all once again for the fantastic experience.