“Excellent Japanese food in Pokhara”

Aozora Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #29 of 388 Restaurants in Pokhara
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Japanese, Nepalese
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The food here is very good. Good value for the big portion of food. The Chasu Ramen, Gyoza, Tendon and Chicken Karaage, and the homemade plum juice are excellent.

Friendly staff.

Highly recommended.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

DO NOT GO! I went there Tuesday, November 6 and 5 days later I'm still sick. The meal was disgusting, I forced myself to eat because I do not like to leave food on my plate. I could not finish so much was awful. 1h after going out I had nausea and the urge to vomit. A beautiful food poisoning that will ruin my 3 days of rafting and continues to spoil my trip. Can not swallow anything since that day. In addition, the waiting time has been very long and the prices are quite high. I strongly advise !!!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Visited this restaurant to try Japanese food and Sushi. Really enjoyed. Everything perfect - food ,Setting , hospitality.A must try in Pokhara.Highly recommended .☕.

1  Thank dtaloneintorrox
Reviewed 1 November 2018 via mobile

The food at Aozora is up to local Japanese restaurants’ standard! We went twice in three days for the delicious deep fried pork rolls with pickles. A real gem to be found and a must visit in Pokhara for japanese food lover.

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

An incredibly authentic and tasty place!
I came here with my partner more than once and was never disappointed.

Date of visit: October 2018