“Best Family Run Restaurant in Pokhara”
Review of All in One Cafe

All in One Cafe
Ranked #85 of 360 Restaurants in Pokhara
Cuisines: Chinese, Nepalese
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

I spent 2 weeks in Pokhara this October and All in One Cafe quickly became my favourite place to eat. The authentic home made Nepalese food was delicious, prices are amazingly reasonable and the family are lovely. This is the best place to relax, hang out and enjoy music.

Reviewed 24 November 2017

Every time I visit Pokhara, Nepal, I pretty much eat all my meals here and have been doing so for past 10 years. Great food as always whether you try Nepalese authentic food or oriental or continental and nice atmosphere. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

We had great service here it's family run and they are attentive. Prices are good if on a travellers budget as well. Love the surroundings and background Jazz.

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

The all in one cafe definitely provides everything you need in a restaurant: super friendly stuff, very delicious food ( the best fajitas and thukpa I had in my whole life) and a calm and relaxing atmosphäre. Especially if you like music, this is the place to be. We listened to bob dylan, eric clapton or tracy chapman while enjoying the good food.

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

We stopped here after walking past one morning. The family who run this place are super friendly and speak great English. We ordered a set breakfast and it was delicious. Big portion and worth every penny. Nice and quiet off the main road and a nice atmosphere. Definitely recommend!