All reviews fewa lake booked last minute management staff direct access great lake view scenic beauty close to shops peaceful hotel excellent hotel clean and comfortable rooms nice balcony per night the cottages stayed two nights small garden enjoy the view quiet area
Reviewed 12 October 2018

We booked a last minute room yesterday and was very average. The electricity went several times. Breakfast was superb. Aloo paratha were out of the world. Even masala tea was nice. Location is superb.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

The hotel rooms are nice and decent, I don’t recommend the lodges/villa though. It was very small, hot and the washroom was old.
Book the rooms on the top floor to enjoy the view and they are newer with AC & fan too!
The breakfast is nice too! Perfect location with amazing views!

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 3 August 2018

I emailed several hotels in Pokhara and received very little response to my questions. Mr. Subedi at Hotel Lakefront responded to my questions within 24 hours and in addition helped me with travel advice and scheduling other activities. Since this is my first visit to Nepal, I felt that I had a helping hand in my travel plans.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

While relying on TripAdvisor ratings for choosing accommodation in Nepal, I found myself in some really remote and low scale hotels. I guess the reason is that many travellers see the low budget as the main criteria for where to stay there. I, for one, am willing to spend $20 more per night to get a better stay. From my non-scientific research it seems to me Lakefront has THE BEST view from it's rooms: not on do you get a marvelous sight of the Fewa Lake, you also see a pretty green garden (while other hotels have the lake view but with dirty run down area just under the window..). The room I stayed in was quite spacious, clean with a nice balcony where you can indulge on the beautiful view. The staff was nice and helpful. Bottom line: I recommend :)

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Hotel room and bathroom were nice and clean and comfortable. We had a good relationship with the management staff while we stayed here. The hotel staff assisted us with travel arrangements and provided a very professional service. Excellent location on the lake front in Pokhara, central and walking distance to all the shops and restaurants. Recommended!

Date of stay: December 2017