All reviews mountain view small garden nice hotel quiet street recommend this hotel hot water hotel is located no lift hotel room definitely stay here again the owner annapurna range welcome drink side street poon hill trek min walk excellent stay
Reviewed 16 December 2015

Great location. A bit hidden from main street to avoid the bustle.
Room is big, bed is comfortable.
Everyday wake up with annapurna range view.
Wifi is very strong. They have wifi port at every floor. Got strong signal everywhere.
Hotel has a beautiful roof top. Great to have tea or coffee at the top in the morning.
Staff is very friendly. The manager Dinesh he's been very helpful to arrange our paragliding tour and transportation.
Price is very affordable. Highly recommend.

Room Tip: pick mountain view room
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joy G
karkiPokhara, Owner at Hotel Orchid, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2016

Thank you so much for your review regarding your recent stay.We are very happy to know that you had excellent stay with us.We will be very happy to host you again soon.
Warm regarding,
Hotel Orchid family,
+977-466697

Reviewed 12 December 2015

I have traveled to Nepal three times now and I always stay at the Hotel Orchid in Pokhara. It's the perfect place to enjoy some reasonably priced creature comforts after a long trek, very large rooms comfortable beds and hot showers. The location is perfect being just a couple of minutes walk from Lake Phewa, restaurants and bars but away from all of the noise and the hustle and bustle of the main street. The management have always gone out of their way to help me in every possible way and the staff are always very polite and friendly. Hotel Orchid ticks all the right boxes for me and I will stay with them again during both of my planned 2016 visits to Nepal.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Kenn44

Thank you so much for your review regarding your stay.We are very happy to know that you had enjoyed your stay with us.We will be very happy to host you again in your future visit.
Warm Regards,

Reviewed 12 December 2015

I was visited pokhara few week ago . The place is very great to see mountion view. I was stay hotel orchid. Hotel orchid also very nice. I like so much. Room are clean, good service, very understanding staff of hotel. Thank you mr jk karki care to me...!

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank limF7727FB

Thank you so much for your review regarding your recent stay.We are very happy to know that you had enjoyed your stay with us.We will be very happy to host you again in your future vist.
Warm regards,

Hotel Orchid family

Reviewed 12 December 2015

I was stay at hotel orchid pokhara last month with my Wife I don't have any comment for this hotel . This hotel really nice Best price, best service, clean, and easy to go any where .. I want stay again and again there .....

Room Tip: High flower mountion view
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank T5615EJjon

Thank you so much for staying with us & reviewing us.We are very happy to know that you had wonderful stay with us.We will be very happy to host you again in your future visit.
Warm regards,
Hotel Orchid Family

Reviewed 11 December 2015

We stayed here both at the start of our trek and at the end. The room was extremely comfortable with ensuite shower room and balcony. The staff were friendly and helpful. Very efficient laundry service available and hotel is close to lake, shops and restaurants. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank Thelma1Louise2

Thank you so much for your review regarding your recent stay.We are very happy to know that you had enjoyed your stay with us.We will be very happy to host you again in your future visit.
Warm regards