All reviews the owner hot water fifth floor centre point super deluxe room the main street hotel service lake and mountains breakfast buffet recommend this hotel choose this hotel fantastic hotel enjoyed my stay budget hotel trekking permits visit pokhara special thanks
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Comfy, very clean rooms. Delicious organic breakfast in a blooming green garden. Closeby to the lake, shops and restaurants but still quiet as located in a side street. Friendly and always attentive stuff. Just book early in advance as rooms get full quickly during main season.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Simply fantastic. Nothing fancy about it but too good experience. Rooms are real nice and big. And the baths are big too. The breakfast is a delight. Almost anything you can eat including great coffee. what makes the difference is Mr Bikash, the manager. He is always here and ready to help in everything. He arranged our five days trek. Smooth and awesome. Thankyou middle path team.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2018

Were greeted well and check in very smooth. Had a fairly good spread of breakfast and tea time is good too. Love the room and the view. garden is a good place to go to when you are tired of facing your room walls. Would stay here again when I go back trekking....

Room tip: I love the top floor as it gives you the vast mountain views and rooms are very very big.
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 October 2018

i stayed in this hotel, it is very good, good breakfast complimantry they offered, we reached pohara to this hotel in mid night 2.00 am, they received us with welcome juice at that time, means you can understand their professionalism,.

Date of stay: January 2018
Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

I had such a relaxing time here!

Location: Away from the commercial area near Phewa Lake. Just a comfortable 3 minute walk to the main road near the lake. There’s no construction happening, so it’s nice and quiet where the hotel is. I got (really) lucky, cos’ on one morning, I had a clear view of the Fish Tail from my room window.

Amenities: I was travelling alone but the hotel was nice enough to give me a upgrade to a bigger room. That was great. Room was spacious. Toilet was also spacious and didn’t smell dingy. They even offer toiletries. Breakfast is AMAZING (they offer pancakes, crepe, hash browns, fruits, etc). The breakfast personnel are extremely friendly - on the 3rd day, they knew that how I like my coffee prepared and did so, without me asking. You can rent the car for a day to explore the city.

Service: Service is amazing. The hotel staff are extremely polite and friendly. On the 3rd day, they offered to drop me off at the Tourist Bus Park for free (cos’ I stayed with them for a couple of nights).

Conclusion: I’d stay here, when I come back to Pokhara.

Date of stay: September 2018